Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

Just watching catch up from 2nd Nov Alberto let his new girl give him a blowjob for slightly under ONE HOUR and he still couldn't cum in her mouth!!!! He never could cum via oral with Martina. His new girl deserves a medal of honour for persevering that long!!!

Alberto has the look and feel of a loser for sure, then again he did hold on the Martina for may years!!!

6 minutes ago, DWI said:

Please provide the recording...I do not think you can. i personally think you have a bias here and your posts are bogus...provide the proof "for prosperity" as you claim you have...very easy to upload to camcaps .

OMG, let it go.. believe what you want.. the whiteboard says Juruelle te quiero.  If you really want to hear the recording, tell me how to upload it here.. as I have no idea how you can upload it to this site. It's 16 seconds long. He speaks in Spanish, not in his regional dialect, so I understand perfectly what he said. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

So many answers on how problematic M&A are , we don’t know for  how much time but I hope when the time passes by , they manage to meet and sit down and speak because this tonight it is really sad to watch .  Alberto and his “ new people on cameras “ absent like NOTHING was between these 2 people for 7 years . REALLY SAD AND DISAPPOINTING . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Il y a tellement de réponses sur les problèmes des fusions et acquisitions, nous ne savons pas pendant combien de temps mais j'espère que lorsque le temps passera, ils parviendront à se rencontrer, à s'asseoir et à parler parce que ce soir, c'est vraiment triste à regarder. Alberto et ses « nouveaux gens devant les caméras » absents comme s'il n'y avait RIEN entre ces 2 personnes pendant 7 ans. VRAIMENT TRISTE ET DÉCEVANT. 

Alberto a rarement participé aux fetes avec les amis de Martina. Mais c'est vrai que ce soir c'etait lamentable. Quand je vois la joie de vivre de Martina et ses amis comparé à celle d'Alberto et ses deux "amies", je me dis qu'il perd beaucoup....  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So many answers on how problematic M&A are , we don’t know for  how much time but I hope when the time passes by , they manage to meet and sit down and speak because this tonight it is really sad to watch .  Alberto and his “ new people on cameras “ absent like NOTHING was between these 2 people for 7 years . REALLY SAD AND DISAPPOINTING . 

Nothing really was between them.  They were brought up in a culture akin to "sex positivism" where sex is just sex.  The fact that this separation is happening at such a low emotional level is perhaps the best evidence of all that this was nothing more than FWB from the very beginning.  It's almost like they are completing this life phase on their resumes (cv's):

Jan 2017 to Nov 2023:   Internet Actor, learned to fuck on cam to make rent and salary

Nov 2023 - Present:  Tour Guide (or Gardener on Alberto's CV).

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Francisq1 said:

Alberto rarely attended parties with Martina's friends. But it’s true that tonight was lamentable. When I see the joy of life of Martina and her friends compared to that of Alberto and his two "friends", I tell myself that he is losing a lot....  

I still believe there was a time when Alberto was into Martina way more than she was into him.   But that time has passed.

• Upvote 1

Funny, it's a party where Martina announces to everyone "Hey everyone, never again will I get fucked by Alberto for everyone to see on the net".🤣

Martina, don't forget, what's on the NET, stays on the NET, unlike Las Vegas.🤣

Opportunity ($$$$) for you Martina, as I've said in the past, your entry on OL. There you'll make money without having to 'set up' your real life.🤑

And by the way, the "Te quiero" on the fridge means "I love you", but on a friendship level...

I've seen a few videos of Martina from the very beginning, a young girl, a little fat, not yet mature in the face and with her whole life ahead of her....

11 minutes ago, Francisq1 said:

Alberto a rarement participé aux fetes avec les amis de Martina. Mais c'est vrai que ce soir c'etait lamentable. Quand je vois la joie de vivre de Martina et ses amis comparé à celle d'Alberto et ses deux "amies", je me dis qu'il perd beaucoup....  

Il n'a presque jamais participé aux fêtes avec elle, et je ne comprends pas comment il et sa nouvelle copine puissent dormir à deux pas de la fëte et tout le bruit. 

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Je crois toujours qu'il fut un temps où Alberto était bien plus attiré par Martina qu'elle ne l'était par lui. Mais ce temps est révolu.

Pas si sur, je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il soit tres amoureux de sa nouvelle amie.