Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Love you always Martina. You are a free spirit and good luck with your life. Will miss you!!

Here is her wave

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This was touching,i must say,a first for me feeling somewhat sad about a tenant leaving....could be the personal farewell from marty,Taylor was the only other person i can recall talking directly to us

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Well said Starfire I wish Martina much success and love out there!  Sometimes you have to stay with your ex until you get your finances back in order.  Martina has a support group so she will be fine!  I love that wave to her fans classy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

What a wonderful finale for Martina by finally letting down "the fourth wall" for us, and speaking directly to her fans. A heart warming and sincere gesture from the woman (most of us) have come to love and respect over the years.

Much luck and all the best to you, Martina!

May your future be filled with love, happiness and success.

Let us know every so often, in some form or other, how things are going with you and Taco!

You will be missed!

💐💐💐

You are so right, that showed her extraordinary character.

What you wrote is completely true nothing to add...my compliments to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Pff .. Now it is official 😔😞

It is so strange and weird that her name is in the same list like EVERYONE that comes and goes , very strange . 

The fact that they also have it as a departure “ first news “ and not the usual trick that when a tenant departs they prefer not put it first and have it “ secondary “ , maybe shows also a kind of respect from RLC as well .

And as was mentioned , so so strange that next to Alberto it is now empty 😔

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. Now it is official 😔😞

It is so strange and weird that her name is in the same list like EVERYONE that comes and goes , very strange . 

The fact that they also have it as a departure “ first news “ and not the usual trick that when a tenant departs they prefer not put it first and have it “ secondary “ , maybe shows also a kind of respect from RLC as well .

And as was mentioned , so so strange that next to Alberto it is now empty 😔

Yes now it is official.

Not strange for me that she was put on the list like everybody else who comes and goes...it is business for them that people come and go.

Let's see how long the name after Alberto will be empty. I don't remember (except Hakim ? 🤔) an apartment with only a male inside.  So I think Juliet might move in soon and then we might also see a new name on the apartment list. But the apartment will not be so interesting anymore without Martina.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Yes now it is official.

Not strange for me that she was put on the list like everybody else who comes and goes...it is business for them that people come and go.

Let's see how long the name after Alberto will be empty. I don't remember (except Hakim ? 🤔) an apartment with only a male inside.  So I think Juliet might move in soon and then we might also see a new name on the apartment list. But the apartment will not be so interesting anymore without Martina.

Maybe it will be like Masha’s , she’s now more than a year sharing nearly everyday with Elvis but his name hasn’t been listed . Most probably it has to do with money , I believe a tenant listed is also getting paid separately , however if it is a “ couples “  apartment might be a common payment . We will see .