Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why why why you have done that ? 😱😱 Now Philo will appear and start again about the balcony and Bogdan and Annabel 😱😱😱😱…..

I've actually muted that creep btw....i find his his obsession with Leora  disturbing

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

I could care less about Martina leaving, I just wanted to see the short girls tits.

I love that through all of this, you sir, have not changed.  You avoided the speculations and psycho-therapeutic bullshit, a lot which came from me, and you focused on the important things, like Martina's amazing tits.  Bravo Corvette!

It's a reminder of what I say here, people don't change very easily.  It's also a reminder that we are going to miss those breasts.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, donearl72 said:

and this entire time, I was like wow two people named Barbie and Ken met and are a couple on RLC.

It's really sad to see Martina has officially left. It's even sadder to think that a lovely women like that is gonna be left on the shelf and remain single for the rest of her life...😏

56 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I love that through all of this, you sir, have not changed.  You avoided the speculations and psycho-therapeutic bullshit, a lot which came from me, and you focused on the important things, like Martina's amazing tits.  Bravo Corvette!

It's a reminder of what I say here, people don't change very easily.  It's also a reminder that we are going to miss those breasts.

I was talking about her short friend. I've seen enough of Martina's tits.

"Martina left the project"

With those words that I thought we'd never see, over the years, I feel I am going to do the same when my subs. to RLC runs out. 

Alberto and his Goth Girls are about as interesting as paint drying and there are no other apts. that have any attraction at present. The only exception may be Masha and her daily dramas.

It has been interesting getting to know some of you here on CC. I am going to check in from time to time and hope you PM me if something interesting happens.

Take care and be nice to each other. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't mean to sound harsh ... net of everything, I am ok with these tributes as she is a very special person on RLC.  I get annoyed with how society seems to make celebrities into saints.  Recently here in U.S. Matthew Perry died from TV show Friends.  The entire country goes into mourning.   People on TV say things like "he was a friend to all of us".   No, no he wasn't.  I never met him.  He was funny and charming on the show ... but he also had all sorts of addiction problems.  He managed this better than many but like so many other celebrities, there are questions surrounding how he died that will probably linger for years.  He was a smash star on one very successful TV show but what else did he do?   It just seems crazy to me how we worship these people and put them on a pedestal.

Well you do sound harsh, because you are totally clueless, you are American and think he didn't do anything else but friends, you need a reality check & maybe crawl out of the cave you hide in!!!
but what else did he do? >>>>>>>
 🤔

ScreenShot245.jpg

ScreenShot246.jpg

ScreenShot247.jpg

ScreenShot248.jpg

ScreenShot253.jpg

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by State Farm

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

I was talking about her short friend. I've seen enough of Martina's tits.

I know you were.  But I miss-worded my post.  I was commending you on what truly is important here.  And I, will never have seen too much of Martina’s breasts.

Edited by JenniferMom
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1