Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC's best bet is to shut the apartment down and seek out a new couple.  Send Alberto packing. He can live at his house even while renovating is taking place.   

HINT! HINT!  RLC

Renovating costs MONEY. Perhaps lots of it. Thats where RLC comes in.

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi, I definately agree with you that anybody could be going anywhere at any time...Megan could just be going out to a club with her friend.. I didn't mean to imply that I knew RLC people WERE going to Martina's party....hell. maybe there is no party! As far as Karol, from everything I understand, is that Martina and Karol were never close...probably due to the language barrier. In all he time Karol and Kos have been next door neighbors with Martina, I only remember one visit initiated by Nelly one night a few months ago. The other event when they met up with each other is when Karol and Kos got locked out of their apartment and needed Martina's help stringing towels together so Kos could clime up, or down to their apartment to get in. So, I'm pretty sure the contact netween Martina and Karol was very limited. 

I know you weren't strictly implying that's what happened, but I just wanted you to remember that they could be attending any party...it's all good bro, all good. If it's the same occasion then yes I too remember seeing Marti at K&K place and Karol was showing her around her much more modern 'refitted/updated' apartment...so I guess we were watching the same event. Also, yes I agree that despite being in the same complex, K&K and M&A are not friends but only associated from RLC. 

4 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

I know you weren't strictly implying that's what happened, but I just wanted you to remember that they could be attending any party...it's all good bro, all good. If it's the same occasion then yes I too remember seeing Marti at K&K place and Karol was showing her around her much more modern 'refitted/updated' apartment...so I guess we were watching the same event. Also, yes I agree that despite being in the same complex, K&K and M&A are not friends but only associated from RLC. 

Thanks for the thoughtful response...musc appreciated.

35 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

As  this thread winds down, I was wondering if @Noldus has metrics on which apartment commands the most posts, or perhaps the most posts per tenant?   I am guessing that when this string is filled and #15 is fired up, that one may take awhile to fill.   

As we reminisce about Martina, it would be interesting to see how the volume of posts for this apartment compares to the others.  In my early days when I had a sub, I was active in several apartments ... but I wonder how things stack up this past year.   Of course we should reserve some caveats for anomalies like Pulio having 70% of the Leora posts, etc.

The following numbers are based only on the general chat topics, which is where the majority of comments are posted.  Each topic is limited to 30 pages, but can vary slightly depending when the moderators closed it.  Each page is limited to 12 posts.  This is an approximation based on the latest topic number for 2023 for each apartment - latest topic number x 30 pages per post x 12 posts per page.

B4 21690
Leora and Paul 15959
B7 10919
B1 7679
B2 7319
Martina and Alberto 5040
B5 2808
Elli / Vladellia 1980
Masha 1980
Linda and Tibor 1678
Harley / Fiora 1224
Angie 1134
Dasha and Sasha 1026
Carla and Yanai 540
Olimpia / Annett 450
Vera and Una 450
Karol and Kos 432
Venera and Lion 360
Fox and Don 360
Eliska and Pepik 238
Esenia and Dima 238
Cheryl and Nikolas 238
Barbie and Ken 216
Val and Jul 216
Scarlett and Casper 180
Adela and Axel 180
Valerya and Dio 119
Gyana and Dantez 90
Katie and Adam 36
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

The following numbers are based only on the general chat topics, which is where the majority of comments are posted.  Each topic is limited to 30 pages, but can vary slightly depending when the moderators closed it.  Each page is limited to 12 posts.  This is an approximation based on the latest topic number for 2023 for each apartment - latest topic number x 30 pages per post x 12 posts per page.

B4 21690
Leora and Paul 15959
B7 10919
B1 7679
B2 7319
Martina and Alberto 5040
B5 2808
Elli / Vladellia 1980
Masha 1980
Linda and Tibor 1678
Harley / Fiora 1224
Angie 1134