Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #45

Pete1960

I truly like all your guys and women. I hate to see anyone fighting but if you do think about using the Rants & Flames Wars topic. You can vent as much as you like without any interference from the Mods. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I heard and seen it from the free cam from the kitchen.  

Maybe Paul still wanted his blowjob even though Leora is sick. That is Paul's character. Does he show compassion and try to take care of his slave woman to help her get better? NEVER!!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe Paul still wanted his blowjob even though Leora is sick. That is Paul's character. Does he show compassion and try to take care of his slave woman to help her get better? NEVER!!!

Likely sick from the cheese stuck on his dick.  He never bathes, he just sits in the water, never uses any soap. (Maybe it's a Russian custom for men)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely sick from the cheese stuck on his dick.  He never bathes, he just sits in the water, never uses any soap. (Maybe it's a Russian custom for men)

What is a Russian custom is for the men to be massive drinkers even drinking the alcohol out of their planes hydraulic systems and Paul doesn't drink. He's a paradox

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

What is a Russian custom is for the men to be massive drinkers even drinking the alcohol out of their planes hydraulic systems and Paul doesn't drink. He's a paradox

Paul is an enigma, and can't be explained, he's just plain weird 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Your lowest blow ever. 

My beautiful wonderful wife was a magnificent sexual partner but has through fate become disabled. She loved sex as much as I.

I love her, I respect her, she would do anything for me including satisfy me sexually if I permitted her to. She can't have sex but could do oral. I have been from day one a woman first guy.   If my wife can't I won't because it would be selfish for me to get pleasure when she can't. She is the finest creation on earth who does what she can, albeit limited, for me to the very best of her limited ability.

You are a totally rude asshole. How dare you say what you did about my caring, decent beautiful magnificent wife. Men still come up to her in the store and say she's beautiful (SHE IS!). I might be a voyeur due to circumstances, but you are scum.

You bastard.  Please avoid my comments especially about my wife who through no fault of her own (another person's recklessness caused it) is DISABLED. You BASTARD.

I adore you on finding the strength to answer to that cretin , disrespect on a person here at the forum is within the site’s rules forbidden  but obviously MEANINGLESS , IGNORANT , NARCISSISTS AND as you described him with your last bold word , will always exist . He is known here to the forum of his inability to participate in chats and he will ALWAYS decrease the other because he is KIND OF SUPERIOR . I have no words and my biggest respect on trying to handle this with all of the gentle kindness that you found after this vicious post . 

• Like 1

Paul adds absolutely nothing to Leora's life. Leora just can't pick'em. If he was in Russia and the best of the lot then that doesn't say much about the men. Supposedly Leora is into saving rescue dogs. Now can Paul be somewhat like a rescue dog whereby Leora feels sorry for "the sick puppy" and agrees to adopt him and take care of him.

What is the hardest part of adopting a rescue dog?

Behavioral Issues Among Rescue Pets. Behavioral issues are common among the homeless pet population. Many of these animals have faced traumatic and abusive backgrounds, or have experienced some degree of neglect. It will take extra care at first to help them adjust to family life
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Good morning Good Night 

Sábado maravilhoso para todos Sunday for everyone with the family 

12/11/2023 12/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano 

• Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul adds absolutely nothing to Leora's life. Leora just can't pick'em. If he was in Russia and the best of the lot then that doesn't say much about the men. Supposedly Leora is into saving rescue dogs. Now can Paul be somewhat like a rescue dog whereby Leora feels sorry for "the sick puppy" and agrees to adopt him and take care of him.

What is the hardest part of adopting a rescue dog?

Behavioral Issues Among Rescue Pets. Behavioral issues are common among the homeless pet population. Many of these animals have faced traumatic and abusive backgrounds, or have experienced some degree of neglect. It will take extra care at first to help them adjust to family life

I guess they never heeded Bob Barkers advice.

"Help control the pet population, have your pet spayed or neutered"    :biggrin:

• Haha 1