B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

Beautiful selection for the occasion , Sara wonderful as always , end of story . 

And managing Karma 😋😋😉😉 ( HOPE SHE GIVES THE MIDDLE FINGER TO THE DOUBTERS ) … and what a week for Sara .. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troy said:

this looks like some kind of witchcraft shit? If so I hope they're trying to make each other's clothes come off.

I think it is a Buddhism thing but I might be completely wrong , i think some other members  might know more . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is a Buddhism thing but I might be completely wrong , i think some other members  might know more . 

This apparently 

Tantra is an ancient Indian practice that dates back more than 5,000 years. In Sanskrit, the word tantra means woven together. People who practice Buddhist and Hindu meditation may also practice tantric sex as a way to “weave” the physical with the spiritual.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

This apparently 

Tantra is an ancient Indian practice that dates back more than 5,000 years. In Sanskrit, the word tantra means woven together. People who practice Buddhist and Hindu meditation may also practice tantric sex as a way to “weave” the physical with the spiritual.

Yes . Very good explanation , Sara and Nadia being good friends and both Buddhism believers , so , lots make sense 😉

• Haha 1