B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

11 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Smooth?

No just her legs and armpits, and around the bikini line, so no clean shave. I dont mind a little bit of hair but think she could trim it a little bit, but up to hear of course. I still like her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

But the girls have moved the sofa back to its correct position for cam 1.4Β Β πŸ™‚

Yes, I think if they moved it back just a little bit it would be perfect, now cam 1-3 is not capturing the right side of the couch. And cam 1-5 is not showing anything of the couch now but thats okay since we have cam 1-2.

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wolf just tried but she put his hand away firmly as saying NO! Was surprised to see that.

She abruptly interrupted him a little while ago, but now, after a pause in which she chatted, she is back on the bed and is groping him continuously...
Maybe she interrupted him first because...
1) ... it's not midnight yet
2) ...she had to ask Margo's permission

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‚ 🀣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Boing said:

She abruptly interrupted him a little while ago, but now, after a pause in which she chatted, she is back on the bed and is groping him continuously...
Maybe she interrupted him first because...
1) ... it's not midnight yet
2) ...she had to ask Margo's permission

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‚ 🀣

Wolf apparently needs to restock his STD's and heard Sara has a good supply after the last few days.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Why is the black guy hanging around and sleeping on the couch????

Β 

Β 

I was going to jump off this and thought

mmm let's see what's up in Sara's room

they got the prelims going while The Who the heck is that guy in the corner of the living room???