B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Keep dreamin' DeeDee.  Cecilia isn't a slut like Sara.

She also has a boyfriend who she shares with in Barce somwhere...the same guy who bit her finger the other day resulting in her kicking him directly in the face 3 times...which was quite nasty to watch...but nobody complained to RLC about her violent behaviour...but of course if he did it everyone here would be kicking up a fussy about it. 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, moules a dit :

And as Holly and Thor are reported as no longer being together, bring Holly back so we confuse her with Octavia because of the resemblance.

If that is the case, which I missed then, she still has Amira in LA so probably not in a rush to come back to Barcelona

7 minutes ago, peking said:

guess I will wait for Sara and Karma or Karma and Lali since they seem comfy with one another

lol, what's up with this badmouthing Sara?

Did you not see that "spectacle" the other night with the Ex-con crackhead.....her bedroom door has been converted to a Revolving style to keep the degenerates coming to her bed.  I think she got desperate with the arrival of Cecilia.

10 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

If that is the case, which I missed then, she still has Amira in LA so probably not in a rush to come back to Barcelona

It was reported earlier in the week that Thor was with Samson on the other place like RLC, this was later corrected to being Tim and Samson so I'd guess it was fake news.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I saw where Karma was shaving in the shower earlier.  Trimmed the beaver a bit, but she'll never expose her pussy to the viewing public.

That "thang" is as deep undercover as a Cold War Spy.

I'm happy just looking at her amazing nipples. They're like blind cobblers thumbs 😝

• Haha 1