B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Damn that was really hot last night. Karma is amazing. 😍😈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Really ?? 😂🤣😂 I thought nothing happened because “ Karma is a joke “ and “ do nothing “ 🤣🤣😂🤣

When they finally started , the next excuse was “ but they are under the blankets “ , “ they wear panties “ . When it was full exposure and all visual on cameras , it was just emoji reactions , most probably the left hand was pressing the emoji button while the right was on duty …. 😇🤣😂🤣

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Really ?? 😂🤣😂 I thought nothing happened because “ Karma is a joke “ and “ do nothing “ 🤣🤣😂🤣

When they finally started , the next excuse was “ but they are under the blankets “ , “ they wear panties “ . When it was full exposure and all visual on cameras , it was just emoji reactions , most probably the left hand was pressing the emoji button whole the right was on duty …. 😇🤣😂🤣

And let me guess. All those members that hate to watch men just vanished. 🤣

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Wolf in B4 for his morning bath in the pool, with Cecilia and Octavia

It's a ritual where Wolf takes his clothes off, hoping all the women will fall for him? Octavia is least impressed with him. and Cecilla, this is right up her alley.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Hoffentlich erklärt Karna Octavia, dass es letztendlich nicht so schwierig ist, Dinge vor der Kamera zu machen und EINFACH ZU LEBEN, WAS MAN in einem bestimmten Moment FÜHLT 😇

Ich glaube nicht daß sie das tut. Für mich macht Karma seit sie aufgewacht ist  und jetzt vor wenigen Minuten das Penthouse verlies ohne Sara einen Kuß oder eine zärtliche Berührung zu geben, nur ein langer Blick aus der Ferne, den Eindruck daß sie die Nacht mit Sara bereut oder zumindest große Zweifel daran hat was die beiden Mädchen getan haben. Ich glaube auch, entgegen der Meinung vieler im Forum, daß sich so eine wunderbare Nacht voller Zärtlichkeit und Hingabe an die andere nicht wiederholen wird. Hoffentlich gibt es kein Drama in der nächsten Zeit weil sich unter Umständen eins der Mädchen verliebt haben könnte und die andere eine so starke Bindung an die andere nicht will. So etwas gibt es nicht nur bei Heteros.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hopefully Karna is explaining to Octavia that , in the end , it isn’t so difficult to do things on cameras and SIMPLY LIVE WHAT YOU FEEL in a certain moment

I'm going to defend Octavia. I know she doesn't do much. She stands up for herself, She doesn't get impressed by Wonderboy taken his clothes off. He walked into the bathroom at B7 while she was putting on her makeup. and takes his clothes off, and started taking a shower. then he start playing with himself in front of her. she was not impressed not one bit. and she let him know she does not like that. She may not last long on here? but she's her own person, I kind of like to see that with these girls. so they just don't turn into the typical RLC Girls. You have your women who just about do everything. They can't all be tramps, and sleep with everybody. It's ok to watch normal people sometimes on RLC. I have no problem with the Wild Girls. and the girls that are just Cute. 🙂

• Like 1