B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

In retrospect, 85 percent of the sex between Sara and Karma was Tantric sex.  (The end was not.)

IMO, it seems that Karma had discussed with Sara beforehand about wanting to do Tantric sex with her.  I say this because earlier in the evening, Wolf and Sara lay in her bed, and had a prolonged session of caressing, without this leading to intimate touching, penetration, orgasm.  For example, Sara stroked Wolf's cock, but her hand was on the outside of his jeans.   And this went on, and on, and on.  No climax.  They just ended it and went back to the LR.  But it was very similar to the touchy-feely caressing that Sara and Karma did early in their session, before the clothes started coming off.   And then once the panties were off, no more Tantric sex, and Karma was the initiator.

My guess is that if Karma was to have sex with Octavia, or Wolf, or potentially others, --Nasia might be a candidate -- she would start with Tantric sex until she feels union with the other person.  Once there is union, it will transition to old-fashioned, hard-core Western sex.  I am by no means an expert in Tantric sex, but I think once union with the other person is achieved, one doesn't need to repeat the Tantric sex part in the future.

The next question for Karma is whether she is also into the Kama Sutra.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

In retrospect, 85 percent of the sex between Sara and Karma was Tantric sex.  (The end was not.)

IMO, it seems that Karma had discussed with Sara beforehand about wanting to do Tantric sex with her.  I say this because earlier in the evening, Wolf and Sara lay in her bed, and had a prolonged session of caressing, without this leading to intimate touching, penetration, orgasm.  For example, Sara stroked Wolf's cock, but her hand was on the outside of his jeans.   And this went on, and on, and on.  No climax.  They just ended it and went back to the LR.  But it was very similar to the touchy-feely caressing that Sara and Karma did early in their session, before the clothes started coming off.   And then once the panties were off, no more Tantric sex, and Karma was the initiator.

My guess is that if Karma was to have sex with Octavia, or Wolf, or potentially others, --Nasia might be a candidate -- she would start with Tantric sex until she feels union with the other person.  Once there is union, it will transition to old-fashioned, hard-core Western sex.  I am by no means an expert in Tantric sex, but I think once union with the other person is achieved, one doesn't need to repeat the Tantric sex part in the future.

The next question for Karma is whether she is also into the Kama Sutra.

Not sure I'd call it Tantric Sex after 05:45 onwards...for quite a while. They were clearly both seen fingering each other during the 6am onwards encounter.     

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Karma has an unhappy-resting-face. Always looks like she is always concerned about something or sad. Unless she maybe she is.  🤔

As long as it's nothing to do with the war or she's deciding to have a boob job or not I don't mind...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1