B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

17 hours ago, northguy said:

Sara - Karma as a regular pair.

Never gonna happen.

Sara is no where near smart enough.

Lost business opportunity.

Poor Sara.

We ( I ) don’t want regular pairs , tenants should remain single ( of course I encourage that they find a person to blow their mind like we saw with Holly who - karma indeed - just some days before departing RLC , Thor arrived in the new opened villa and the rest is history ) , they are young , wild , many of them living in a country that ALL is allowed ( but homosexuality ) but all is controlled in a way ( Russia ) or others live in a country that the natural resources could have all people rich but they have been some of the poorest citizens in east Europe ( Ukraine ) . With that being said , Barcelona should be the place to expand their boundaries , search themselves and find out more things about themselves , they should just live and enjoy life at the maximum like there’s no tomorrow . Doing this , obviously they will get fun and unique moments , obviously they will make even more money and most of all , we the viewers will be enjoying the adventures of these young people rather than watching for example a girl the last 6 months who sleeps in a double bed and goes out alone and comes back alone . 

9 minutes ago, Slow said:

just a curiosity ... are they speaking in English?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

There was talking?  Oh, never noticed :rolleyes:

Sara did indeed say a few words of English.

I think she said, 'I want you to put your pussy in my face' to which Karma replied 'Sure' meaning Yes

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Troy said:

I'm going to defend Octavia. I know she doesn't do much. She stands up for herself, She doesn't get impressed by Wonderboy taken his clothes off. He walked into the bathroom at B7 while she was putting on her makeup. and takes his clothes off, and started taking a shower. then he start playing with himself in front of her. she was not impressed not one bit. and she let him know she does not like that. 

Hey Troy, I’d love to have seen that, any idea what time it happened?  🤓