B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

ย  I'm going to defend Octavia. I know she doesn't do much. She stands up for herself, She doesn't get impressed by wonder boy taken his clothes off. He walked into the bathroom at B7 while she was putting on her makeup. and takes his clothes off, and started taking a shower. then he start playing with himself in front of her. she was not impressed not one bit. and she let him know she does not like that. She may not last long on here? but she's her own person, I kind of like to see that with these girls. so they just don't turn into the typical RLC Girls. You have your women who just about do everything. They can't all be tramps, and sleep with everybody. It's ok to watch normal people sometimes on RLC. I have no problem with the Wild Girls. and the girls that are just Cute. ๐Ÿ™‚

When was this...do you have a timestamp, thanks?

25 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

When was this...do you have a timestamp, thanks?

ย Look this is an attack on Wonderboy. I just liked someone like her once in a while. I think it happened about the second or 3rd day she started I don't know exactly what day?

53 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich glaube nicht daรŸ sie das tut. Fรผr mich macht Karma seit sie aufgewacht istย  und jetzt vor wenigen Minuten das Penthouse verlies ohne Sara einen KuรŸ oder eine zรคrtliche Berรผhrung zu geben, nur ein langer Blick aus der Ferne, den Eindruck daรŸ sie die Nacht mit Sara bereut oder zumindest groรŸe Zweifel daran hat was die beiden Mรคdchen getan haben. Ich glaube auch, entgegen der Meinung vieler im Forum, daรŸ sich so eine wunderbare Nacht voller Zรคrtlichkeit und Hingabe an die andere nicht wiederholen wird. Hoffentlich gibt es kein Drama in der nรคchsten Zeit weil sich unter Umstรคnden eins der Mรคdchen verliebt haben kรถnnte und die andere eine so starke Bindung an die andere nicht will. So etwas gibt es nicht nur bei Heteros.

Karma knows full well, that Sara is a professional.

Sara is not emotionally invested in Karma, it's all business for her, as is Wolf.

Karma is for sure not a professional sex worker,

so actually there is no relationship like Kristy - Taylor.

If Karma chose her own RLC name,

we now know she's into tantra emotional things, well, OK.

Sara is not at all that type of person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Troy said:

ย Look this is an attack on Wonderboy. I just liked someone like her once in a while. I think it happened about the second or 3rd day she started I don't know exactly what day?

Ah okay, so it was when she joined...I think I remember that occasion but was at B1 wasn't it? Thanks anyway.ย ย 

Karma leaving the bed in the morning.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย 

Last Wednesday, I posted this.

This is the replay link.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

This occurred after Karma and Sara had a long, serious conversation in Sara's bed, and then on the balcony.ย  I thought at the time that the conversation seemed to be like a mother-daughter talk, where the daughter talks to her mother about some issue or problem, and asks mom for advice. ย  In retrospect, Karma and Sara may have talked about sex.ย  This next night Karma is in bed with Lali and the Child, and two nights later, in bed with Sara.ย  After her time in bed with Lali and the Child, I wrote, 'Still waters run deep."

We will see if Octavia eventually joins in.ย  I definitely think Octavia should be moved to B-4.ย  She is much more comfortable there than with Shantal and Megan.

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich glaube nicht daรŸ sie das tut. Fรผr mich macht Karma seit sie aufgewacht istย  und jetzt vor wenigen Minuten das Penthouse verlies ohne Sara einen KuรŸ oder eine zรคrtliche Berรผhrung zu geben, nur ein langer Blick aus der Ferne, den Eindruck daรŸ sie die Nacht mit Sara bereut oder zumindest groรŸe Zweifel daran hat was die beiden Mรคdchen getan haben. Ich glaube auch, entgegen der Meinung vieler im Forum, daรŸ sich so eine wunderbare Nacht voller Zรคrtlichkeit und Hingabe an die andere nicht wiederholen wird. Hoffentlich gibt es kein Drama in der nรคchsten Zeit weil sich unter Umstรคnden eins der Mรคdchen verliebt haben kรถnnte und die andere eine so starke Bindung an die andere nicht will. So etwas gibt es nicht nur bei Heteros.

I think you are wrong there.
Karma lay completely still and they held hands for many hours this morning, finally Karma had to leave the bed and didn't want to wake Sara, so she slipped around
She took many pictures of them while Sara slept. So I think she really enjoyed the night and I'm excited for the follow-up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

33 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Ah okay, so it was when she joined...I think I remember that occasion but was at B1 wasn't it? Thanks anyway.ย ย 

Oh ok I can never get those B's right....and your Welcomeย ๐Ÿ™‚

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think you are wrong there.
Karma lay completely still and they held hands for many hours this morning, finally Karma had to leave the bed and didn't want to wake Sara, so she slipped around
She took many pictures of them while Sara slept. So I think she really enjoyed the night and I'm excited for the follow-up.

Fall of an (Oil) Empire is always based of exaggerated optimism.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

You get smoked.ย ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด

29 minutes ago, Troy said:

Oh ok I can never get those B's right....and your Welcomeย ๐Ÿ™‚

Lol I can never tell what apartment is what here, but xcamfan chatroom seems to use different names for the Spanish apartments. Thanks again.ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Karma leaving the bed in the morning.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

ย 

She went to the toilet and back to bed.

She actually left at 10.03 after her phone alarm went off at 10.00

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

ย