Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

4 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I don't get Alberto sometimes. His mind seems to be elsewhere in some of his marathon sessions with Juliet which may be the cause of his orgasm problem. Money? His new house? Martina?

Your Guy sounds more attentive. He's a keeper!

He sure is Star. And hes much more attentive to me. I don't deserve him I think sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I honestly never figured out what happened to this apartment. It started normally enough in the beginning, like a "real-life couple," then got weird quickly.

Martina seemed to be such a sweet, simple girl, with Alberto just a simple guy.

Anyhow, I'll go old school CamCaps style for Martina so we can move on and hope for the best for the new tenant(s?) ---

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Francisq1 said:

Are you sure of the date November 11? For me, it's November 10 in the bedroom. And Taco wanted Alberto's sandwich.

You are correct....my mistake.

It is 10 Nov at 19:38. I was looking at the date it was listed under (11 Nov)which, confusingly, starts at 6AM on the day before.

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

• Like 1

Le 11/15/2023 à 10:09 PM, Moosecini a dit :

Got the final bit of her stuff I believe.  She just left and waved to the hall camera one last time.  I think this was her last trip and we won't see her again unless she decided to attend a party.  Tis sad.  Good luck Martina.  😘

Did Alberto call her "Margarita" when she entered the apartment? He clearly said "Hello Margarita", but with an English "hello", so it may have been an inside joke. Still, I wonder if that was a slip of the tongue.

I did enjoy her cheeky wave and "adios" to the camera and Juliet's nervous reaction to it. Furthermore I was impressed how civil M&A were up to the last minute. Not sure what to read into that. Maybe it was a professional relationship all along and did they part as colleagues rather than lovers. We'll probably never know for sure, but it's fun to speculate 😁