Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

16 hours ago, JYBRD said:

GF4 has been over to the apartment a few times. No sex involved. As far as I know Martina hasnt been seen in bed on camera with any of them. All that apparently took place off camera. Nelly is the only on Ive seen her in bed with on camera.

Hi JYBRD, 

Actually Martina did have an on-camera threesome with Megan and Holly one night in the B4 bedroom suite about three years ago. It took place in the wee hours at night. All were naked and all were either high or drunk and as a result only kissing and a little petting took place as they all passed out and slept. It was still nice to watch though. There was definitely some sexual energy between Martina and Megan. There has been speculation that maybe Martina and Megan had off-camera sex because whenever they appeared together on-cam there was clearly some chemistry...but that was always speculation and never proven.

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Could be but I think it is a bit more than a speculation.  There were some conversations between Alberto and Martina, where she mentioned that she has a sexual relationship with GF4. But for sure everyboday can think what she/he wants.

Very true but the question still remains, were the conversations about GF4 or some other girlfriend of Martina's? 

We'll never know, but you are right. We all love to speculate on what we want the answer to be, sometimes disregarding what the truth may be.

Got the final bit of her stuff I believe.  She just left and waved to the hall camera one last time.  I think this was her last trip and we won't see her again unless she decided to attend a party.  Tis sad.  Good luck Martina.  😘

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

Think she just waved goodbye at the camera, on her way out the door.

16 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Got the final bit of her stuff I believe.  She just left and waved to the hall camera one last time.  

Why wave? Do you think she misses the cameras? After 6.5 years with the freedom of having her own bathroom, own shower, own kitchen, own living room, etc. versus now sharing everything except a room with others.  

Did she happen to mention how Taco is coping with the change and new surroundings? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi JYBRD, 

Actually Martina did have an on-camera threesome with Megan and Holly one night in the B4 bedroom suite about three years ago. It took place in the wee hours at night. All were naked and all were either high or drunk and as a result only kissing and a little petting took place as they all passed out and slept. It was still nice to watch though. There was definitely some sexual energy between Martina and Megan. There has been speculation that maybe Martina and Megan had off-camera sex because whenever they appeared together on-cam there was clearly some chemistry...but that was always speculation and never proven.

IIRC,  Megan gave Martina a naked massage on a massage table in the penthouse.   Or vice versa, but I think Megan was the masseuse.

And we will never know if she and Marta had off-cam sex, with Alberto and/or Marta's bf as the witnesses.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1