B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

My take on B-4.

There seems t o be great chemistry among the five current residents.  Maybe unprecedented in the history of B-4.

Neytiri will be just fine.  I was cheering as she snapped the flogging whip against Lacrim's ass or thighs.  She was in range of the cam but he wasn't.   And she was not holding back as she flogged him.  Neytiri in Avatar is a warrior.  She doesn't take any shit from Woilf either.  She knows him well.  From a brief interaction in the penthouse, I think she may become quiet friendly with Sara and Karma.

Karma is still a bit tentative and reserved.  And modest. But she has a high libido.  I think she surprised Sara by bringing out her Lovense vibrator.  She was intent on giving Sara an intense orgasm.  I do not know whether her model is the Lush version, which allows another person to remotely control the vibrator.  I can foresee Karma inserting it, and handing Sara the remote in a rather public setting.  (It also looked like she brought out a diaphragm while she was lying in bed. For a future occasion?)  Arriving in the LR, she seemed awkward at first, but she is a good dancer, very fluid.

Cecelia effervescent, great personality, willing to do most anything, and apparently with most anyone not named Lacrim.

Sara is Sara,  Few boundaries.  I sense there is often an underlying tension, manifested by her frequent breaks for a cigarette, or a rolled joint, or the occasional trip to the garage for something stronger.   I think she really likes Karma, and the feeling is reciprocated.,  (I also noticed Lacrim was careful not to try any of his act on Sara.)

Lali, the oldest, has assimilated well, and seems to be popular with the girls.  She also does not hold back when it comes to giving pleasure.

When you add Margo and Wolf, that is a high octane mix of people.  For a future party, I would add Amalia and Mati, and Nadia, to these seven and see what happens.   There are several others who might thrive at such a party, Fiora, for one, but Fiora is predictable.  And unpredictability is half the fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Not even fair to compare two women completely free and one that still notices the cams all the time.

Esmi is sexy most of the time but she also holds herself back too much.

But Esmi is a 2timer, she knows what's expected, whereas Karma being a newbie has quickly adapted.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Mi opinión sobre B-4.

Parece haber una gran química entre los cinco residentes actuales. Quizás sin precedentes en la historia del B-4.

Neytiri estará bien. Yo estaba aplaudiendo mientras ella golpeaba el látigo contra el trasero o los muslos de Lacrim. Ella estaba dentro del alcance de la cámara pero él no. Y ella no se contuvo mientras lo azotaba. Neytiri en Avatar es una guerrera. A ella tampoco le importa nada de Woolf. Ella lo conoce bien. A partir de una breve interacción en el ático, creo que puede volverse bastante amigable con Sara y Karma.

Karma todavía es un poco vacilante y reservado. Y modesto. Pero ella tiene una libido alta. Creo que sorprendió a Sara sacando su vibrador Lovense. Tenía la intención de darle a Sara un orgasmo intenso. No sé si su modelo es la versión Lush, que permite que otra persona controle el vibrador de forma remota. Puedo prever que Karma lo insertará y le entregará el control remoto a Sara en un entorno bastante público. (También parecía que sacó un diafragma mientras estaba acostada en la cama. ¿Para una ocasión futura?) Al llegar al LR, parecía incómoda al principio, pero es una buena bailarina, muy fluida.

Cecelia efervescente, de gran personalidad, dispuesta a hacer casi cualquier cosa y aparentemente con casi cualquier persona que no se llame Lacrim.

Sara es Sara, Pocas fronteras. Siento que a menudo hay una tensión subyacente, que se manifiesta en sus frecuentes descansos para fumar un cigarrillo, un porro liado o el viaje ocasional al garaje para comprar algo más fuerte. Creo que a ella realmente le gusta Karma, y el sentimiento es recíproco (también noté que Lacrim tuvo cuidado de no intentar ninguno de sus actos con Sara).

Lali, la mayor, se ha asimilado bien y parece gustarle a las chicas. Ella tampoco se corta a la hora de dar placer.

Cuando agregas a Margo y Wolf, es una mezcla de personas de alto octanaje. Para una futura fiesta añadiría a Amalia y Mati, y Nadia, a estos siete y ver qué pasa. Hay varios otros que podrían prosperar en una fiesta así, Fiora, por ejemplo, pero Fiora es predecible. Y la imprevisibilidad es la mitad de la diversión.

Hey, you're the second DD account...😉😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

I would add Amalia and Mati, and Nadia, to these seven and see what happens.   There are several others who might thrive at such a party, Fiora, for one, but Fiora is predictable.  And unpredictability is half the fun.

I'd love to see Nadia join the fun but forget the others.

8 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why don't just enjoy what we have , instead of constantly be negative ... Personaly, I liked what I've seen tonite.  It is way more interesting than what we have in B1 , even if it is a "show",  WHICH IS. They are paid to entertain us !! 

Dude, spare us your crap. you are probably the most negative person on this forum after Corvette the muppet.

Oh shit, that rhymes 😅😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, moules said:

My take on B-4.

There seems t o be great chemistry among the five current residents.  Maybe unprecedented in the history of B-4.

Neytiri will be just fine.  I was cheering as she snapped the flogging whip against Lacrim's ass or thighs.  She was in range of the cam but he wasn't.   And she was not holding back as she flogged him.  Neytiri in Avatar is a warrior.  She doesn't take any shit from Woilf either.  She knows him well.  From a brief interaction in the penthouse, I think she may become quiet friendly with Sara and Karma.

Karma is still a bit tentative and reserved.  And modest. But she has a high libido.  I think she surprised Sara by bringing out her Lovense vibrator.  She was intent on giving Sara an intense orgasm.  I do not know whether her model is the Lush version, which allows another person to remotely control the vibrator.  I can foresee Karma inserting it, and handing Sara the remote in a rather public setting.  (It also looked like she brought out a diaphragm while she was lying in bed. For a future occasion?)  Arriving in the LR, she seemed awkward at first, but she is a good dancer, very fluid.

Cecelia effervescent, great personality, willing to do most anything, and apparently with most anyone not named Lacrim.

Sara is Sara,  Few boundaries.  I sense there is often an underlying tension, manifested by her frequent breaks for a cigarette, or a rolled joint, or the occasional trip to the garage for something stronger.   I think she really likes Karma, and the feeling is reciprocated.,  (I also noticed Lacrim was careful not to try any of his act on Sara.)

Lali, the oldest, has assimilated well, and seems to be popular with the girls.  She also does not hold back when it comes to giving pleasure.

When you add Margo and Wolf, that is a high octane mix of people.  For a future party, I would add Amalia and Mati, and Nadia, to these seven and see what happens.   There are several others who might thrive at such a party, Fiora, for one, but Fiora is predictable.  And unpredictability is half the fun.

Well take points , BUT SORRY , I can’t but mention …. AND AMONGST ALL THOSE GREAT FINALLY PARTICIPANTS , we have, 

a ) Lacrim aka The Child 

b ) Nelly and Bogdan aka The Bosses 

Lacrim at least tries to interact despite not needed or better say wanted , but The Bosses ? This is another scandal , even bigger than Shantal , people are so bored , tired of watching these two that it is now indifferent and even good friend Noldus who calls the action , he doesn’t even bother with his famous “ Nelly and  Bogdan warming up “ , “ And fucking “ .😁

• Haha 1