B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Of course Margo knows , not a coincidence that she slept not in B1 yesterday while Wolf was “ interested “ in Wednesday .

Wolf is working for everyone, both girls and double shifts for The Child , if he was also capable ( Dylan style or whoever we had seen before - a Samson would be great for example - ) , then the villas wouldn’t even be bothered with the useless couple there who are the only NOT FITTING there in my opinion . 

I dont think thats why, she just wanted to go back home, she knew nothing would happen between Wolf and Wed and Wed didnt sleep there.

Just now, ddhm said:

It is Karma who has been “ insisting “ with Sara , that’s why my thoughts earlier .

Off topic , European to European , I agree with your statements earlier 😉

Thx. DD, it's just opinions, we'll see who is "clever".

Off topic: It's stinking politics of course,

but seems the World is changing now.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

No brainer from someone who has no brain.  Oh the so called Chinese technology growth era has been due to simple copying of western tech.  They invent nothing, they just steel it.

If not for brain drain via spying and Kissinger allowing them into the market the'd be where they were in 1950  

Now America's schools are dumbed down

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I dont think thats why, she just wanted to go back home, she knew nothing would happen between Wolf and Wed and Wed didnt sleep there.

And Wednesday is no longer a participant.  Margo may have different rules for participants, or ex-participants such as LiaLia who Wolf (and Margo) had enjoyed while she was both a participant and a former participant.

3 hours ago, northguy said:

China is World leader in green tech.

The English World denies global warming.

Copy that.

China is the largest polluter not bound by treaties other nations must comply with. Global warming is a natural act of mother earth with magnetic and polar shifts. Remember the 1970's when the experts said the next Ice Age would kill us all and we were in global cooling.

Slime Yuval Harari said 'Science isn't about truth it's about power". Go deeper than the TV news.

• Upvote 2