B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

47 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

xcamfan is a smaller sister site to camcaps. It should reopen soon by admin (certificate has to be revalidated or paid). It has a Chat Room and Forum topics. Keep trying during the day or soon and check it out once it reopens.

Thx. And why would one use that instead of CC, just curious 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Personally I reckon Cecilia bate last night was the best one of her short stay so far! On all fours with her ass pointed towards the cam, giving it a nice caress, spank and playing with it 😍 that will always get a thumbs up from me!

That dildo is also quite a size, reckon ive only seen Sambuka play with a bigger one...

Marlene had also one and of i remember correctly , Irma as well . 

Nothing beats - personally - a finger bate , this will always be for me the TOP . Natural , just imagination and let the feelings ( and juices 😂🤣 ) flow , this shows THE NEED of a woman for pleasure , the rest is just substitutes to what they are missing 😌 , Cecilia we saw her sessions ( amazing ones ) , so , a substitution was needed . Still , finger bates will always mark for me the definition of this for a woman. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wolf already in b4 and all over Uly. Margo still in b7 not knowing.

Of course Margo knows , not a coincidence that she slept not in B1 yesterday while Wolf was “ interested “ in Wednesday .

Wolf is working for everyone, both girls and double shifts for The Child , if he was also capable ( Dylan style or whoever we had seen before - a Samson would be great for example - ) , then the villas wouldn’t even be bothered with the useless couple there who are the only NOT FITTING there in my opinion . 

So , possibilities are sky high today , it remains to be seen if a “ show “ will be on like what we witnessed 48 hours ago and if Cecilia ( if her guy doesn’t appear ) continues where she left off on Sunday night .. Ulyana , Margo , Cecilia , Wolf , pff , it is even more 🔥🔥🔥🔥 than the ready to explode volcano in Iceland 🙈

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Thx. And why would one use that instead of CC, just curious 

Some members just don't like camcaps because they prefer using the Chat Room for discussions instead of using Forum topics here plus some members don't like how rude discussions get here or the tone of how some members behave. More or less "peace and slower pace" at xcamfan. Mostly RLC talk.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes but as we saw last night in b1 when Wolf was trying with Wednesday she didnt like that.

Margo and Wolf are in perfect terms , totally explained between them ( this of course doesn’t need to make us forget that Margo has sex ONLY  with Wolf and not other men , just other women 😊

13 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Anyone know who the blonde is?  They REALLY need to convince her to join up!

It looks like she joins next to Lali ?? And if is Ulyana’s friend , MAMA MIA ….😋😋😋

53 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sorry DD, I think it's the other way around on the decision.

Agree, both are free spirits.

It is Karma who has been “ insisting “ with Sara , that’s why my thoughts earlier .

Off topic , European to European , I agree with your statements earlier 😉