B4 - General Topic 2023 #63 (November)

9 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

The best sports car for the money. Only gays and idiots who think electricity grows on trees and have no idea the amount of energy and slave labor required to make the batteries drive electric shit 🤣🤣

Holiday Presents GIF by Cloud9

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

The best sports car for the money. Only gays and idiots who think electricity grows on trees and have no idea the amount of energy and slave labor required to make the batteries drive electric shit 🤣🤣

Bank for the buck heck, yes. 'Vettes rule.  But if you get in a wreck, esp. in the cold it will shatter.

The idiot tree-hugger leftists ignore the child labor required from terribly abusive countries required to get those minerals to make the electric cars that are charged with coal plants.  If they lose a charge on the road a diesel generator recharges them. Then when they wear out the batteries cost as much as the car.  Worse is the disposal of said batteries.

There is a Canadian company that can take carbon out of the air and make a fossil equivalent fuel that runs in all  existing gas and diesel engines and the exhaust is H2O. But the big investors already spent investment money in electric and they would rather ignore the technology that allow us to us our current cars with no emissions than lose their anticipated profits.

Doubt me? Read

• Negative emissions technologies remove CO2 from the atmosphere and store it or convert it to fuel.
  • In addition to capturing carbon, Carbon Engineering also converts stored carbon into a fuel that can be used by everyday vehicles.
BIGTHINK.COM

The Bill Gates-backed venture promises to remove CO2 from the atmosphere at a rate of under $100 per tonne.

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Bank for the buck heck, yes. 'Vettes rule.  But if you get in a wreck, esp. in the cold it will shatter.

The idiot tree-hugger leftists ignore the child labor required from terribly abusive countries required to get those minerals to make the electric cars that are charged with coal plants.  If they lose a charge on the road a diesel generator recharges them. Then when they wear out the batteries cost as much as the car.  Worse is the disposal of said batteries.

There is a Canadian company that can take carbon out of the air and make a fossil equivalent fuel that runs in all  existing gas and diesel engines and the exhaust is H2O. But the big investors already spent investment money in electric and they would rather ignore the technology that allow us to us our current cars with no emissions than lose their anticipated profits.

Doubt me? Read

• Negative emissions technologies remove CO2 from the atmosphere and store it or convert it to fuel.
  • In addition to capturing carbon, Carbon Engineering also converts stored carbon into a fuel that can be used by everyday vehicles.
BIGTHINK.COM

The Bill Gates-backed venture promises to remove CO2 from the atmosphere at a rate of under $100 per tonne.

It’s a money grab…nothing more, nothing less. But I do drive a lesbian car…Subaru Outback 🤷‍♂️🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

It’s a money grab…nothing more, nothing less. But I do drive a lesbian car…Subaru Outback 🤷‍♂️🙄🤣🤣🤣

We have a Subaru Outback as a company car at my work. Whenever I drive it I feel like a lesbian.😃

26 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

We have a Subaru Outback as a company car at my work. Whenever I drive it I feel like a lesbian.😃

It is the gayest shit ever, but since 2015 I haven’t stopped, changed to a new model a few times, now driving the 2023 and I know I sound gay but I love it. Very roomy, big trunk…perfect family car for the money and it holds its value. I actually made money on my 2018 model and I had over 150,000 miles on it

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

It is the gayest shit ever, but since 2015 I haven’t stopped, changed to a new model a few times, now driving the 2023 and I know I sound gay but I love it. Very roomy, big trunk…perfect family car for the money and it holds its value. I actually made money on my 2018 model and I had over 150,000 miles on it

150,000 is nothing for miles.