B4 - General Topic 2023 #63 (November)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The conversation is about the apartment and it's tenants not cars.

Yer the boss and I respect that. But...on a forum, no matter the base topic, friendly dialog hopefully will be allowed. We are in one way or another friends discussing things we see, know and like.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yer the boss and I respect that. But...on a forum, no matter the base topic, friendly dialog hopefully will be allowed. We are in one way or another friends discussing things we see, know and like.

A little here and there one doesn't mind but sometimes it carries over more than 2 or 3 pages. I was just bringing a stop before it went that far. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

The Bill Gates-backed venture promises to remove CO2 from the atmosphere at a rate of under $100 per tonne.

Bill Gates is a heavy opponent of Tesla,

and lost a lot of money shorting it.

Green fuel doesn't work, as it is way too expensive.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A little here and there one doesn't mind but sometimes it carries over more than 2 or 3 pages. I was just bringing a stop before it went that far. 

That's fine, or else it gets out of hand, obviously.

Il y a 16 heures, Max Ragnar a dit :

One of the few times I have to disagree with you, my friend. 

I don't think hedonists make good parents. I watch it for entertainment, but my long life experience tells me one can't eat an apple and give their future spouse/family/society the core and expect to be a great husband, father, citizen.

Like Howard has said here and elsewhere, these girls are mostly lost souls.  As one who's professional career was working trying to re-hab these people mainly the women I can tell you with a high level of certainty they will live troubled later lives.

They for the most part end up with big emotional problems, drug use, and broken relationships down the road. There are always exceptions but the parable of the Hare and the Tortoise is a valuable lesson for us all.

Enjoy the show but the future great husbands who raise great kids aren't the hares and moreover not the losers on RLC  they are the responsible, deliberate, albeit boring, decent goal oriented people who live as they want to become not debauched rudderless hedonists.

One can't buy a new high performance Mustang drive the piss out of it, loan it to friends, and then use it as a family car. It's used up, in need of a total restoration. Which is exactly what these head in the clouds/live in the moment with their life clock running losers are doing.

Watch away as I will but realize this isn't how we learn to become good husbands/wives/parents. It's about exactly the opposite.

What about the people who watch these "lost souls" or hedonists?... 😉 

(especially if/when their watching habits become known to family & acquaintances?...)