B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

Just now, JoeBitch said:

I didn’t know open bays meant open face 🙄…you are a lost cause 

Joe I respect your opinion, but please don't call me a moron again. I just have a lot of taste. nothing will change my opinion on Esmi so what ever you do just be nice. To much disrespect and hate in this world already Esmi and Zabava will always be my favorite girls out of all the girls that's ever been on here.The first time I laid eyes on Esmi from the minute she walk through the door I said wow. And her sister too must be there genes two beautiful ladies. 😊😊

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RonS said:

Joe I respect your opinion, but please don't call me a moron again. I just have a lot of taste. nothing will change my opinion on Esmi so what ever you do just be nice. To much disrespect and hate in this world already Esmi and Zabava will always be my favorite girls out of all the girls that's ever been on here.The first time I laid eyes on Esmi from the minute she walk through the door I said wow. And her sister too must be there genes two beautiful ladies. 😊😊

I don’t care who you like, but to say that Shantal didn’t do open bates is moronic 

Whatever, go watch her do nothing 

5 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

First bate, like June 29th, fully nude, laying face down. Second bate July 21st, fully nude, face down, sheets around the knees. Both time you see absolutely everything. Which makes sense why you follow Esmi 

So you say you could see her pussy while she was bating? Everything was visible ?

14 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I don't think she'd allow that if she and Wayne were still together...hope she's single and becomes a part of the villa cast

Yes I agree! But now the places in the villa are all occupied... here instead there is a free master bedroom... it would be perfect for her

• Like 1