B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

il y a 39 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

I believe many more wouldn't like her back. Huge tits and inflated lips, but her ass looks awesome.

Yeah, she really went overboard on the plastic. A shame, because she was quite attractive with a distinct voice. But it is what she wanted and made her happy, so who are we to judge. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

What is the purpose of AMALIA's visit to KELLY? Provide advice for a successful stay? They took over the unoccupied guest room.

That is now Kelly's room.

Amalia is home alone and they are friends so why not visit.

I'm sad that it looks like she was leaving, seeing the fruit and bottle I was hoping we were going to get a show.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I believe many more wouldn't like her back. Huge tits and inflated lips, but her ass looks awesome.

Looks worse than when she was on yes, I think she had some removed so it wasnt so bad when she was here but now 😞

I would still like to see her back though, she had amazing bates.

47 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Quel est le but de la visite d'AMALIA à KELLY ? Prodiguer des conseils pour réussir son séjour ? Elles ont investi la chambre d'ami non occupée.

Amalia was living in b1 when Kelly was here last time, so they know each other.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She didn't have huge tits & although she had botox in her lips, they weren't overly inflated, perhaps you are thinking about someone else.

• Upvote 1