B7 - General Topic 2023 #32 (November / December)

Daniel needs a visit with Sabina to do something with that hair.

I have occasionally checked Lacrim's room for further signs that he is leaving soon.  I check on the suitcase and open-top bags that he filled with clothes and toiletries that he  packed after his tantrum when he said he was abandoning the project.

For over a week, the suitcase and bags were in plain view.  On Sunday, they were no longer in sight.   From replay, he took a few items of clothes from the suitcase and then placed the suitcase in his wardrobe.  The same for the open-top bag.

So apparently, no imminent departure from RLC.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Daniel needs a visit with Sabina to do something with that hair.

I have occasionally checked Lacrim's room for further signs that he is leaving soon.  I check on the suitcase and open-top bags that he filled with clothes and toiletries that he  packed after his tantrum when he said he was abandoning the project.

For over a week, the suitcase and bags were in plain view.  On Sunday, they were no longer in sight.   From replay, he took a few items of clothes from the suitcase and then placed the suitcase in his wardrobe.  The same for the open-top bag.

So apparently, no imminent departure from RLC.

After what he experienced for two days in a row , he found the Paradise he was searching all those months . Being also local , it is as it seems up to him when he says “ I want out “ .. I believe the if RLC had a replacement , he would have already gone , he doesn’t occupy the cameras when around , he doesn’t bring viewership , I guess it is safe to say that he is “ bad for business “ apart from being also a bad tenant . But the last two days a girl who doesn’t know him plus one that I always believe plays with him , made him feel like he is The King Of The World , so , let’s see when the departure comes . 

Margo in all of her glory showing this great ass .. I still think of the comment that Sara , Ulyana , Margo isn’t that difficult to fuck 😂🤣 .. if anyone of the people here can fuck 2 of those asses ( Ulyana and Margo ) at the same time and also Sara just a couple of weeks later , in general 3 top level women and consider it an easy fact , well done and my respect .. But I think for the majority of the people here , this task is beyond the hardest of difficulty , so , a look at Margo’s wonderful ass is an easier accomplishment than Sara , Ulyana and Margo being easy to fuck 😂🤣 

It really shows the lever that this useless couple has by having around a guy as Daniel ( who speculations follow him that provides substances in the villas ) .. It also shows that all these years , the only people that N&B have managed to get close to with have been Alexandra and Lucian , Daniel and of course Martina who has been a long story . Both have after so many years no real friends , just living the dream and increasing their bank account . 

A couple that Bogdan ( in my opinion ) truly loves his problematic wife and Nelly who is completely lost in her life in Barcelona . But then , she can orchestrate incidents so for Bogdan to somehow spend time with Aziza. I hope that RLC gives them their own apartment and we get a MORE adventurous person of persons , the total isolation of them and the villa happenings , the fun , liberty , freedom and excitement that should be is totally wasted because of them . Anyone should watch how they ALL behave when N&B are around ( they haven’t said how the others should be of course ) , kind of trying to be more “ down to earth “ than the craziness they have when they spend time amongst them ( tenants ) . Oh well , whatever , unattractive Nelly and Father Bogdan simply keep , in my opinion , the villas level in a way so as not to be fully exploded with parties , fun and wonderful things even more often .

• Upvote 1