Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

Watched a replay of Leora and Paul from a few hours ago.

Paul:  You're an idiot. 15 yrs with the same girl and is as clumsy as if he's a virgin.  By now you would think he has LEARNED what she likes (and how to do it).   But no, Paul.  You are an idiot. The movie Dumb and Dumber with Jim Carry....Paul was the inspiration.

Paul: You're an idiot.

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, Howard said:

Paul:  You're an idiot. 15 yrs with the same girl and is as clumsy as if he's a virgin.  By now you would think he has LEARNED what she likes (and how to do it).   But no, Paul.  You are an idiot. The movie Dumb and Dumber with Jim Carry....Paul was the inspiration.

Doesn't say much about Leora either. Paul is holding her back in more ways than one, including life. As long as he is in the same cam as her, I can't fucking watch or stomach it.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Howard said:

Caused from Russian inbreeding.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Who could disagree? He doesn't even seem to know when he cums. He probably watched his (dysfunctional) parents or left home before they were done trying to raise him.  I  am trying to stick up for the guy be he never helps me do it. He is a neutral drone with little if no personality that has TERRIBLE table manners and never ever seems to do anything for the woman he moved from Russia to be with.

WTF, Paul? You retarded, boy?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Doesn't say much about Leora either.

Stupid is as stupid does. She has not expectations or life goals.

Hypothetically if I were not married and very happy with mama-san, and if I loved her and was with "the Queen" instead, I would "provide" for her, pay attention to her, work my White ass for her, plan for and secure her future no matter what might happen, and I absolutely would know when I nailed her that I had an orgasm (*note to Paul) and she would have no doubt in her mind I had...after she had MORE THAN ONE. "Ladies first, ladies again and again".

I like seeing her nek'd and bating...but...this apartment since Paul came is everything it wasn't before he came.  And as you can't say it's Paul's fault he an inconsiderate slob --- it is Leora's for selling herself cheap. You guys have to admit, no matter how much my posts might annoy you, Leora's man picker is broken.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4