Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

44 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Well. I believe Leora is pretty much maxed out on what she could offer subscribers/viewers. Her cam shows are basically repetitive with perhaps slight variances but she has no more tools in the toolbox other than the tool himself, Paul, that is beyond help. Leora only has herself to depend upon but Paul restricts her movements plus she doesn't want to or know how to expand her performances. Other than nudity and wearing sexy clothing everything else is what can be expected. For me, I thoroughly enjoy it when she is naked and does excellent voyeur teases with different styles of clothing. That is what voyeurism is to me. Sex is nice to see but definitely not with Paul. Watching Leora and Paul have sex is like watching a nice looking decent guy having sex with a 1,000 pound woman. Not going to happen, change the channel. Sad to say but Paul has took the shine off Leora and actually has made her look less appealing as a person. She has beauty and amazing body but the rest of her, questionable.

Come on , she knows what she needs to do , BUT SHE’S SCARED TO MAXIMUM . This place needs “ renovation “ , an X Factor , something else . She brought Malia and like this she managed to LIVE A LIFE she always dreamed of for nearly 1,5 years , having a guy off cameras , friends off cameras , a life she wanted to have and that’s why i believe she left Russia ( also the money of course / otherwise she WOULD NEVER EVER abandoned Stone Cold 😂 Her Love Of Her Life , who we said again ?? 😂🤣😂🤣 ) , Malia was covering for her so as the absences don’t become frustrating for the ETERNAL DEDICATED AND LOYAL FANS / SUBSCRIBERS and she inserted the JOKING ( for my taste , I respect anyone else enjoying them ) shows with Malia , we could at times see the male friend coming over , HELL , she ( when the LOYAL FANS lost their brain as they could never see it coming , as they were saying , it was AGAINST ALL THAT SHE WAS SAYING before happening ) brought a complete stranger inside her apartment to become her new roommate but we never saw it ..

The apartment misses LIFE , SOCIALIZING , PASSION , UNPREDICTABILITY AND CRAZINESS . It is same ole same ola and every she’s getting older , no matter being lucky with her metabolism and genes , Father Time nobody won and their way of life will make its presence sooner or later ( no hygiene  life , no  hobbies , NOTHING ) , her body , her clothes , then what ? 

How much it will all change if we could see others , a fake cameras flirt , Paul looking goofy in the presence of others and then to comment here , LIFE is going out for a walk, to the cinema , to eat in a restaurant every now and then , sit on the couch with The Love Of Your Life and have some drinks , laugh till the stomach pains , get drunk and FUCK LIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW . Where is all that ? Where are the “ INVISIBLE” outside friends ? 

It is A Dead Apartment , the chats here remind  that .. it is in my humble belief the “ being used to watch “ routine that still makes this place viewable , there are other girls currently with RLC much better than Leora but when you are used to something you love ( because people here LOVE Leora as  being their family .. ) , how can you leave behind / abandon your love ? That , it is a privilege 😂 that only Leora does ( Paul behind 😬

• Confused 3

I see B4 has a hermaphrodite. Maybe this is what both Leora and Paul need and share - little something for both. Good way for some sexual experimentation without fear of jealousy. Leora can taste some pussy and suck another cock while Paul can feebly lick another pussy and deep throat a cock. This would be a cam hit but unfortunately it will never happen. The visuals are good to imagine though. A female and male with a female/male. So would this be a threesome or a foursome?

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Well. I believe Leora is pretty much maxed out on what she could offer subscribers/viewers. Her cam shows are basically repetitive with perhaps slight variances but she has no more tools in the toolbox other than the tool himself, Paul, that is beyond help. Leora only has herself to depend upon but Paul restricts her movements plus she doesn't want to or know how to expand her performances. Other than nudity and wearing sexy clothing everything else is what can be expected. For me, I thoroughly enjoy it when she is naked and does excellent voyeur teases with different styles of clothing. That is what voyeurism is to me. Sex is nice to see but definitely not with Paul. Watching Leora and Paul have sex is like watching a nice looking decent guy having sex with a 1,000 pound woman. Not going to happen, change the channel. Sad to say but Paul has took the shine off Leora and actually has made her look less appealing as a person. She has beauty and amazing body but the rest of her, questionable.

Leora could peg Paul, I'm a betting man and I'm betting Paul and Leora would love it.

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

wonderful Thursday for everyone 

23/11/2023 23/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano 

• Thanks 3