Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Anode said:

What would be good is if they invited Denis for the parties and if they got Paul drunk and if Denis took the opportunity to fuck Leora all night in her room in full light while Paul languishes in his room and she understand what she is missing in her life!!!!

Someone better than Dennis he could bat both ways

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Anode said:

Ce qui serait bien , c'est qu'ils invitent Denis pour les fêtes et qu'ils saoulent Paul et que Denis en profite pour baiser Leora toute la nuit dans sa chambre en pleine lumière pendant que Paul cuve  dans sa chambre  et qu'elle comprenne se qu'elle rate dans sa vie !!!!

Dennis could be gay for all one knows.  

On 11/21/2023 at 10:07 AM, Max Ragnar said:

Who criticizes? Who has the moralistic mindset?  Appears to be you.

I'm a self admitted voyeur who is on an adult forum discussing what I see from own, albeit hypocritical, perspective. So what? It's my money if I pay, not yours. What "Leora likely feels" doesn't concern me, why should it concern you? She's the one spreading publicly her legs, not us.

She knows there is a price for the RLC rent and money. You wanna dance you gotta pay the fiddler.

Since it is you who have obviously continously complained about or critized something or actually someone in regards to a subscruption you have continued paying for, it is you who are exactly the hypocrite you try to make it seem that you are not. It is quite likely that the woman known as Leora thinks so as well.  

• Upvote 3