B4 - General Topic 2023 #65 (November)

18 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

If you want to watch real life I would advise to watch some appartments in other countries (especially couples). There is no such thing as real life in the Barcelona's apartment. Everything is scripted there. For example, the girls ended this show earlier and even took a shower. Then I am pretty sure they got a message asking them to carry on since a lot of people were watching and nothing else was schedule for the night. So, they came back in the LR and went for another round. 

That's what I said ... I don't have problems watching the B's because I KNOW it's scripted ... I prefer watching "shows" instead of girls Watching their phones constantly ... That's my choice .. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

That's what I said ... I don't have problems watching the B's because I KNOW it's scripted ... I prefer watching "shows" instead of girls Watching their phones constantly ... That's my choice .. 

You and I are saying the same thing. I prefer to watch Barcelona apartments (Those are actually the only apartments I watch) even if I know it is scripted. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

he's taking whatever he can get 😂

He has no choice (or dignity) if that's the case,he seemed to have been more interested in Cecilia though....he has the hottie with the tatts that's been over a few times,no clue why he allowed these girls to clown him tonight!