B4 - General Topic 2023 #65 (November)

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

He has no choice (or dignity) if that's the case,he seemed to have been more interested in Cecilia though....he has the hottie with the tatts that's been over a few times,no clue why he allowed these girls to clown him tonight!

The guy doesn't have a fucking clue how to read the situation. Sabine is giving LaCreep an impressive blow job, she pauses for a moment, and "dip-shit" rolls away to dry hump Cecilia. Later, Sabine is again giving "shit for brains" a ball licking BJ, and don't he slide away to try and get Cecilia to blow him. ( fat Chance! )  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

The guy doesn't have a fucking clue how to read the situation. Sabine is giving LaCreep an impressive blow job, she pauses for a moment, and "dip-shit" rolls away to dry hump Cecilia. Later, Sabine is again giving "shit for brains" a ball licking BJ, and don't he slide away to try and get Cecilia to blow him. ( fat Chance! )  

Cecelia is his primary objective....Sabina is just collateral damage

8 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Exactly. Sabina was about to get dress and he stood behind and started to touch her. She stopped, threw her cloth back on the sofa and was dancing naked. Then he stopped dancing and rushed to Cecilia in the kitchen. If this dude has read the situation correctly, he would have gotten Sabina. But he main focus was Cecilia and even after so many attempts he did no realize that his GPS was taking him to the wrong direction.

• Upvote 2

Tonight's show was  .... something to watch. (better that nothing)  I feel sorry for the girls having to fool around with LaCreep. I'm thinking ... the thought going through the girls minds is "what I gotta do to earn a euro". I would have preferred to see Cecilia and Sabina have fun together, LaCreep and is dick just aren't needed. That goes for the buffed-up bone head also, just not needed.  

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Tonight's show was  .... something to watch. (better that nothing)  I feel sorry for the girls having to fool around with LaCreep. I'm thinking ... the thought going through the girls minds is "what I gotta do to earn a euro". I would have preferred to see Cecilia and Sabina have fun together, LaCreep and is dick just aren't needed. That goes for the buffed-up bone head also, just not needed.  

I'm glad someone else understands the bullshit on RLC.

Girls could have skipped that bullshit and did what they did together in the bed they are sharing now.  Lacrims presence was pointless.  Maybe they will realize that one day.  Or he probably paid for tonight like he has every time before😏

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

lacrim appears to be gone now he can go listen to wolf have sex with margo 😂

Lets see .... Wolf and Margo sex, or that Paint Dry video on YouTube.  YouTube, here I come!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4