B4 - General Topic 2023 #65 (November)

34 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Exactly. Sabina was about to get dress and he stood behind and started to touch her. She stopped, threw her cloth back on the sofa and was dancing naked. Then he stopped dancing and rushed to Cecilia in the kitchen. If this dude has read the situation correctly, he would have gotten Sabina. But he main focus was Cecilia and even after so many attempts he did no realize that his GPS was taking him to the wrong direction.

Boy, that's a tough one. Pay attention to the naked Sabine in front of me, rubbing her ass on my dick, or run off to the kitchen and watch Cecilia handle dishes. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

lacrim appears to be gone now he can go listen to wolf have sex with margo 😂

it's what he gets,he had to listen to him fuck uly and sara as well,two chicks he could'nt get😆

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, happyone said:

They blew it---showing all this stupid simulated intercourse---not real life 😏

There was no intercourse (simulated or real)

4 hours ago, happyone said:

Cecilia refused to kiss him  or give him a bj

She did kiss him & she did kiss the tip of his penis

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I missed it.  Did Sabina take the money shot to her mug?  She ran to the bathroom to spit.

She sure did

4 hours ago, moules said:

If you are talking about in the shower  No,  the cam looking in at the shower clearly showed his cock had not penetrated.  The shower cam gave the illusion he was fucking her.

The shower was with Cecilia, not Sabina

ddhm had better things to do after the first round that I was massively stunned , first time for a passionate to blowjob newcomer Sabina and lovely Cecilia being like Radislava and Fiora monitoring her ,  a person ( The Child ) that the only impressive thing he did tonight was to play his dick and cum 4 times since he couldn’t get an erection or AT LEAST allow the master blowjobber Sabina to finish him off .

Cecilia has made him clear that she wants nothing since Day 1 , she played a great game tonight at the free cameras LR supporting Sabina who was like she hadn’t had seen dick for a year or so 😂 , that’s how passionate she started blowjobbing before realizing as the night was progressing that this is just a game and she needs to go till the end 😂🤣

He had then all the time a woman who at least wanted to give what MOST OF US MEN LOVE , an amazing blowjob and his ONLY concern was how to get Cecilia . A complete loser , a person who embarrasses continuously our gender , he has two women that could make lesbian show , HELL , he could just let them instruct him and he was PLAYING IT ( as was RIGHTFULLY said ) “ I Am The King Of The World “ because he finally got two girls to have some fun ( just like Harley in her apartment - and not before when we met him as a guest - , Sambuka , Ulyana and now these two ) when the girls CLEARLY USED HIM exactly as he is , A TOY ( actually they followed his christening name entirely today , “ The Child “ and they gave him “ TOYS “ - pussy licking and touching and some kisses 😂🤣 - so as to play and not go in his room in B7 and under the covers jerk off ) . 

Highly impressed from Sabina and I hope the Archmaster introduces her in some real fun , totally disappointed by Amazing Cecilia that she degraded herself to give fun to The Child , BUT … She was there to christen Sabina to the camera adult content world and SHE NEVER LEFT HER alone , the first time had to be a nice one ( endless top replays that will for sure please her the results ) and she delivered .

LUCKILY , Margo and Wolf came back exactly  when it was time  going to bed and sleep and OFFERED THE SERIOUS ENTERTAINMENT with THE FIRST EVER anal penetration of Margo , her comment so as nobody doubts under the water that “ how it is to fuck my ass “ since we could not see it but then , AMAZINGLY and giving the chance to the doubters to see that she was getting fucked in the ass by her guy. Highlights are of course Cecilia licking the sperm from Sabina after the first or second round  ( even The Child shouted WOW , he couldn’t believe it ) and of course the EXCELLENT cameras usage in  B7 with Margo and Wolf , the butt plug , the squirt tries of Wolf to Margo and OF COURSE - as was said - the few seconds / minutes excellent ( and usually most difficult)  anal position of Margo and Wolf .

It was a show which after the first round wasn’t offering anything apart from the majority waiting to see if The Child will fuck , he never did , it looks like he departs and he FUCKED NOONE ( Sambuka doesn’t count as she was from B1 ) apart from the tonight’s blowjobs from a girl that doesn’t know him ( and Cecilia didn’t spoil him to Sabina that this is a goofy person - however she should have realized when she saw him with his pink pyjamas , although I think she was impressed - like I was - when he appeared as A PROPER MAN ready to impress with his blue costume ) .

That was it , it didn’t worth it apart from watching the initiation of Sabina the first hour or so and her wonderful blowjob skills and I hope Cecilia will make it up very soon so this disaster from her tonight to be forgotten . 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

That's not true, he brought a guest girl to his room & fucked her

I meant a co tenant of the villas and not an outsider . ALL OF THE GUYS PRIOR TO HIM fucked a villa co tenant but not him . No personality , no character , no charisma , that’s why I was so disappointed that Cecilia dragged her WHOLE SATURDAY night to make that show .. let’s “ excuse her “ because she was helping Sabina ..