B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

Hermione the Hermie!

(Hermie is a short form for hermaphrodite.)

Because curious minds are indeed curious.

[quote]46, XX INTERSEX

The person has the chromosomes of a woman, the ovaries of a woman, but external (outside) genitals that appear male. This most often is the result of a female fetus having been exposed to excess male hormones before birth. The labia ("lips" or folds of skin of the external female genitals) fuse, and the clitoris enlarges to appear like a penis. In most cases, this person has a normal uterus and fallopian tubes. This condition is also called 46, XX with virilization. It used to be called female pseudohermaphroditism.[/quote]

XY Intersex omitted, but described here.

MEDLINEPLUS.GOV

Intersex is a group of conditions in which there is a discrepancy between the external genitals and the internal genitals (the testes and...

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

RLC hits rock bottom At the Miss Universe election Sunday there were 2 transgender people but frankly they were hot if he hadn't said it at the presentation no one would have suspected it compared to what I saw this evening 

Punctuation is important.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

HOLY CRAP … This is RLC’s biggest premiere ever , IT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN . We are introduced to the VERY FIRST EVER TRANSGENDER person in history , if we have seen someone , apologies to all , but since 2016 that I am a subscriber , never seen . 

And when everyone - according to the top cameras - was expecting to see this person naked , we get the surprise . What a moment for the RLC site I guess 😊

More pickings for wolf.  :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Wtf does that shit even mean? I know a male and a female, everything else is bullshit.

I tend to agree with that, I can't even comperhend how it is possible. For me, I am not even sure I understand the concept of gender identity, no less how it can differ from biology. I can try really hard, use my imagination, think in abstracts, but I still understand almost nothing. Yet, I find the subject strangely facinating. We can all disagree about the politics and stuff, but in the end, we are all just a human being. Some are the average and normal, others are more different. I am intrigued by that. I won't claim to understand how it's possible, because I have no clue, but I want to know more about her/him/them, maybe we might learn something new.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1