B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

Very happy that at least we find out why Cecilia was moved to B1 .. After the Shantal’s fiasco for nearly 7 months , the departure of “ The Seducer “ Sambuka and Megan who was offering the needed adult content , having back the mama Kelly  and Octavia who  only looses herself when with the right people ( Miron ?? 😁 ) , an “ electroshock “ was needed , ONLY CECILIA could bring it , simply justifying in my eyes with just a month‘s presence the easily won Tenant of 2023 ( in Barcelona , overall RLC tenant it is another story and needs more debate 😉 ) ..

Now , Cecilia’s guy hasn’t been since for a week , the long awaited fun times that didn’t occur due to Neytiri , might be possible tonight . On the other hand , it is too obvious and i don’t know if it is the same fun like been an unexpected thing like last night with Amalia ( who hopefully joins later 😋😋😋 ) … Let’s see , Cecilia dominates easily 😇

• Sad 3

21 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Wouah le rève de DDHM prend forme !!!😁😁

Today it is Champions League night in 45 minutes and it is priority than watching RLC . If the night is interesting , we will catch up much  later 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Just my opinion, but l think Wolf uses Margo to lure girls in that Wolf wants to have sex with, and the girl is unaware she is being set up.

Neytiri ?? Ok , we have the info that she’s an ex but they could easily mix themselves .. And , Sabina has been left out of the picture , of course maybe  because they don’t like her so much .. As I said , I think Margo has feelings for Wolf , she literally does as he is pleased , from sex when he wants to whatever types of sex he wishes . For me it is just a really understanding sex relationship with the RLC factor playing a major role , Margo and Wolf have fun , they make money , it’s a win situation . 

il y a 15 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Aujourd'hui c'est la soirée Ligue des Champions dans 45 minutes et c'est la priorité que de regarder RLC. Si la soirée est intéressante, on se rattrapera bien plus tard 😉

Je regarde la Lazio depuis 13 h 45 chez moi et après c'est le PSG 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Neytiri ?? Ok , we have the info that she’s an ex but they could easily mix themselves .. And , Sabina has been left out of the picture , of course maybe  because they don’t like her so much .. As I said , I think Margo has feelings for Wolf , she literally does as he is pleased , from sex when he wants to whatever types of sex he wishes . For me it is just a really understanding sex relationship with the RLC factor playing a major role , Margo and Wolf have fun , they make money , it’s a win situation . 

Yes Margo has feelings for Wolf, and that’s why l think she will help him get the girl he wants, but these girls are just being used. I think wolf will try for Cecilia next with Margo’s help.

27 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Yes Margo has feelings for Wolf, and that’s why l think she will help him get the girl he wants, but these girls are just being used. I think wolf will try for Cecilia next with Margo’s help.

Cecilia was ready to do whatever that night in B4 , they were dancing all three together till Neytiri destroyed the moment . I  think it was just postponed for the future , maybe today .. Still , the girls can always  reject , Ulyana and Sara and Lialia , THEY ALL looked pleased on whatever occurred with Wolf . In any case , these mixtures are what currently excite me to watch and expect happening . Personally , it has been tired all those years watching masturbations and repeated things . I think we have never seen so many threesomes like this year and lots of sex amongst tenants , I think the guys have provided . Now , of course last night watching a REAL moment ( no matter being a  show or not ) was great , especially when it is a “ couple “ we haven’t seen ( that’s why Cecilia is the KEY person , she has never been seen before and this month she has done so much like other tenants would need months , detail ? SHE LOVES THE MOMENTS , like also for her she expand her sexual experiences with people she likes to spend time with ,  that’s how it comes on cameras and that’s why I really like her as a tenant ) the way it was Amalia & Cecilia ..

Let’s see , at least B1 is alive again just of one simple move 😇

• Sad 3

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cecilia was ready to do whatever that night in B4 , they were dancing all three together till Neytiri destroyed the moment . I  think it was just postponed for the future , maybe today .. Still , the girls can always  reject , Ulyana and Sara and Lialia , THEY ALL looked pleased on whatever occurred with Wolf . In any case , these mixtures are what currently excite me to watch and expect happening . Personally , it has been tired all those years watching masturbations and repeated things . I think we have never seen so many threesomes like this year and lots of sex amongst tenants , I think the guys have provided . Now , of course last night watching a REAL moment ( no matter being a  show or not ) was great , especially when it is a “ couple “ we haven’t seen ( that’s why Cecilia is the KEY person , she has never been seen before and this month she has done so much like other tenants would need months , detail ? SHE LOVES THE MOMENTS , like also for her she expand her sexual experiences with people she likes to spend time with ,  that’s how it comes on cameras and that’s why I really like her as a tenant ) the way it was Amalia & Cecilia ..

Let’s see , at least B1 is alive again just of one simple move 😇

It’s been said Cecilia has a boyfriend, although l have doubts about this when you look at her behaviour with guys and girls.