B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

Noldus

That’s why Cecilia is Nr.1 , simply because NONE CAN EVER know who is next .. They moved Cecilia in B1 and as was easily predicted , at least now the villa girls have a tenant to visit since the rest of the girls haven’t had any relationships . Apart from well justified absent Karma and Neytiri and if course Margo , all the girls joined earlier .. SURPRISINGLY even Harley joined and .. Amalia .. which ended to an always horny for sex Amalia and the master of shows nowadays Cecilia .. the thing though with Cecilia , show or whatever it is one UNDISPUTED fact for whoever observes carefully … Cecilia LIVES the moment , she’s not pretending or being just one more day at work , she dedicates herself to the moment and comes out unique and great .. Today Amalia as it has been Sabina and Lali and whoever comes next .. can this open the gates of a threesome with Mati and Amalia ?? Cecilia is so unpredictable , you can never know who will be next , she can even insert Jadith somehow by speaking Spanish .. all is possible and CECILIA IS THE ONE who LOVES SEX , LOVES THE RLC JOB , CECILIA IS GOLD FOR RLC .. boys , girls , everyone , when you love sex ( obviously the RLC money ) , you simply do all , so thank you Cecilia for the unpredictability .. 

• Like 1

And simply proof that Harley isn’t participating in ANYTHING of things she doesn’t want .. Amalia has been missed as a SINGLE and she shows easily once again today that the relationship which is undefined if it is partly open or she’s committed to Mati can be so much more fun , we need to see when Mati returns if Cecilia will be what Fiora didn’t manage to become ( maybe Amalia or Mati or both didn’t like or didn’t want ) , Amalia definitely LOVES the difference today .. And ,  one more threesome is coming .. or more if Cecilia’s guy has no problem being a no tenant .. 😉😉😋

So Cecilia has had 7 different people, Radi, Fiora, Bf, Lali, Sabina, Lacrim and now Amalia dining on her kitty on 📷, hope I didn’t miss anyone. I don’t know if there is a girl who has any more than that

8 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have not seen before a group of people go and visit some friends and some of these people gathering suddenly decided to take a bath at their friends' apartment 😉 🤔 ☺️

People are supposed to take their shower or bath before they go and visit their friends !!!  This bath is definitely for a show. I think that the theory of the girls increasing their activities on cams in the last week of each month is proven correct. 

It's so obvious by now that it's not even a surprise. Then when certain tenants arrive all of a sudden they start doing things they've never done before.

Why did they send Cecilia to B1? Exactly for this reason, to create entertainment. It's no coincidence that where she goes, sooner or later something happens. There are those who say that she is unpredictable but this is not the case since it now happens so often that now it is always a question of when she will start putting on a show with this or that tenant. To me she doesn't seem like a woman having fun but a woman on a mission.

And so do other tenants, Cecilia is just the main example of this behavior.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

So Cecilia has had 7 different people, Radi, Fiora, Bf, Lali, Sabina, Lacrim and now Amalia dining on her kitty on 📷, hope I didn’t miss anyone. I don’t know if there is a girl who has any more than that

Amalia had a lot ... Damira, Daniela, Ariana, Gina, Claire, Ariela, Pam, Megan, Lorraine, Fiora, Amira, Monica, Cecilia !  And maybe Holly but not certain ! 

• Like 1