B1 - General Topic 2023 #24 (November / December)

Noldus

39 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It’s been said Cecilia has a boyfriend, although l have doubts about this when you look at her behaviour with guys and girls.

Cecilia and her guy I think are having an open relationship , of course we haven’t seen Cecilia with someone else but as I say many times , for me it is also cheating as long as someone has sex even with same sex people , Cecilia had Sabina , Amalia , Lali , therefore she has already cheated 😁 … And with Wolf , he was touching her pussy and that day , SHE WAS WEARING the necklace that indicates she’s in sex mode 😉 .. in any case , we will see what happens , whatever extra is a plus for our viewing experience and much better than the “ cemetery “ that the place has been with Shantal there , it is already a LIVE apartment again with guests and nice atmosphere . 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The only issue is that Cecilia isn’t wearing her famous necklace … 

Earlier today  posted that l don’t think Cecilia has a serious boyfriend, and Margo helps Wolf lure the girl he wants to have sex with, and one last comment was that Cecilia will be Wolfs next target. Right now it’s looking like l was not far wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1