Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

• Pete1960 changed the title to Elli & Vladellia (2023) #7

Vladellia COMPLETELY a different person from the moment she managed to control her stress and shyness on doing things on cameras . The sex has released her , shower facing easily the cameras and not with her back on them , new Vladellia’s version is fantastic , well done . 

Can’t wait to see how Elli will respond 😉 , Vladellia now more popular on cameras exposure and with a love life so much more normal and natural than the dramas of Elli and this guy who continues the pattern of “ weird “ people next to her or ones who don’t give her the attention that someone could have for this amazing and stunning girl . Still , she managed  to teach and take away the shyness feeling from Vladellia.

Next , natural light sessions and less NV 😊

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vladellia COMPLETELY a different person from the moment she managed to control her stress and shyness on doing things on cameras . The sex has released her , shower facing easily the cameras and not with her back on them , new Vladellia’s version is fantastic , well done . 

Now if she'd just stop shaving on the toilet and use a proper shaving cream/gel, fresh sharp razor and lotion/oil afterwards, so her crotch doesn't look like it has chicken pox.

Either way, she's been my favorite since she got here, I never once thought she wouldn't eventually open up.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Now if she'd just stop shaving on the toilet and use a proper shaving cream/gel, fresh sharp razor and lotion/oil afterwards, so her crotch doesn't look like it has chicken pox.

Either way, she's been my favorite since she got here, I never once thought she wouldn't eventually open up.

I HAVE NEVER DOUBTED THIS APARTMENT , NEVER DOUBTED THE GIRLS .

It is just that now that Elli lives away from Vencel , we discover gradually more of her personality , with Vencel it was a “ camouflage “ life for the cameras ( SHE STILL LIKED HIM and respected him but not love feelings ) , Vladellia will relax even more , good point while she shaves 😁 as she can take care of herself more but as we see , she’s ( and I like her so much for that ) not the typical one hour girl in the bathroom doing detailed things , quick and easy so as to proceed .. I think , realizing that her popularity grows , she might attend more “ special “ private things , the way you suggested for example . Of course , we should not underestimate that her skin might be more sensitive than normal and she will be getting the “ chicken pox “ looks no matter the extra attention . 

Nice girls , nice apartment , the best is yet to come 😇

7 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Stop the gel and the shaving. Just let the dam hair grow.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Not new as far as I remember. Only it has been a long, long time that she haven't used. She uses more the vacuum one.

Ah Ok. Thanks for the info.

Hope to see her nice sized dildo. Added benefit that she wouldnt have to worry about it running out of batteries (if she needed a selling point!)

After the “ maintenance “ , the apartment’s direction seems to have changed again . Elli masturbates after months in the LR , the boyfriends decided not to appear daily , the girls take it in turns sleeping in the apartment .. I hope RLC really is in works to find an apartment for these two wonderful girls , an apartment with two separated rooms , it is clear that no matter what , it isn’t helping so much despite they showed signs trying to “ work out “ the couch in the LR solution .. 

These girls are wonderful and great to watch , observe and see gradually and slowly how they evolve . It is Elli’s and Vladellia’s time and I hope both RLC and also the girls to help enjoy all of their extreme enormous potential . 

• Haha 2