Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This guy is around her life since she moved in this apartment and immediately after Vencel , like she was cheating Vencel on him .. in the first one - two times , he seemed to pleasure her , then we didn’t see him for nearly 2 months or so and since Vladellia joined only to resurface just last week with a black eye and since then nearly everyday in the apartment . 

Luckily Elli reads the forum , OF COURSE she MUST DO WHAT SHE WANTS and FEELS but if she as a woman is satisfied with that , pff , what can I say ? She needs a Sasha / Wolf / Ken style of guy to understand and expand her horizons .. Even she can watch Casper since they “ spy “ with the laptop in his apartment with Scarlet to REALLY SEE how sex is done . 

Let’s see her “ response “ 😉

wait,this is the same guy she fucked in the bathroom?? He had a haircut?

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy even collapsed sleeping , no hugs , nothing .. Ahh , well , Elli will read the critics , hopefully she will keep on doing whatever she wants and ignore what’s written but at least she will know some opinions posted here . 

I mean , she even goes to hug him 😂🤣

maybe she should fuck a skinny guy and stop being a chubby chaser 😂

angie should send elli her tall guy to handle what she needs 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, cupid30 said:

wait,this is the same guy she fucked in the bathroom?? He had a haircut?

I think is the guy that we saw her instantly after Vencel .. the guy has disappeared and now suddenly he appeared again….

The catastrophe continues for Elli on this terrible night , 5 minutes after speaking to him and he HEAVILY SNORS .. imagine .. and instead of telling her that maybe is better not to fuck earlier , he was just dick inserting … Pfff , CHILDREN .. 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe she should fuck a skinny guy and stop being a chubby chaser 😂

angie should send elli her tall guy to handle what she needs 😂

Montenegro provides . Sasha is there also 😏 .. And Angie’s stallion will make her not being able to stand up from her couch and bed for a week and more 😂🤣 .. and Vladellia will be pissed off 😂🤣 .. oh well .. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think is the guy that we saw her instantly after Vencel .. the guy has disappeared and now suddenly he appeared again….

The catastrophe continues for Elli on this terrible night , 5 minutes after speaking to him and he HEAVILY SNORS .. imagine .. and instead of telling her that maybe is better not to fuck earlier , he was just dick inserting … Pfff , CHILDREN .. 

He had a vencel style haircut...did he cut his hair off?

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I said earlier,"steaming pile of horse shit" 😅😅