Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, well he took a major step forward. Now stop drinking and maybe you can give her an orgasm, and cum on her boobies.😊

Elli’s choices on men , for whatever we have seen , are the least to say disappointing . Yes , she’s also young and she’s like now only discovering what goes on , for me , RLC is her “ transportation mean “ to her maturity .. How a girl with the help of the cameras becomes a woman . That’s why for me , as I have stated , Elli is The Future , I consider her the MOST INTERESTING tenant to observe and watch . All of her actions so far , are surrounded by REAL LIFE situations , this is how great this girl is .. and there’s more , she does all this so natural because she’s simply behaving like herself , like being Elli 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

The other question is Vlad.  Everyone was getting on Shantal but Vlad appears to have done less then her.  She only goes topless and bathes.  Nothing more.

And what does Esmi or Octavia do differently? She's new, give her some time.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ellis Entscheidungen in Bezug auf Männer sind nach allem, was wir gesehen haben, zumindest enttäuschend. Ja, sie ist auch jung und sie ist gerade dabei, herauszufinden, was vor sich geht. Für mich ist RLC ihr „Transportmittel“ auf dem Weg zur Reife. Wie aus einem Mädchen mit Hilfe der Kameras eine Frau wird. Aus diesem Grund ist für mich, wie bereits erwähnt, Elli die Zukunft, und ich halte sie für die interessanteste Mieterin, die es zu beobachten und zu beobachten gilt. Alle ihre bisherigen Handlungen sind von Situationen im ECHTEN LEBEN umgeben, so großartig ist dieses Mädchen. Und mehr noch: Sie macht das alles so natürlich, weil sie sich einfach wie sie selbst verhält, als wäre sie Elli 😇

Wenn es bei RLC nur Mädels wie Elli gäbe, dann wäre RLC schon lange pleite .😉

• Haha 2