B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

8 minutes ago, moules said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

They left before Cecelia moved her stuff.   Svetlana seems to have befriended her.

I may be alone but I've always thought that Svetlana is transgender 

I may be alone but I've always thought that Svetlana could be transgender. 

Edited by HotWivesRock
correction

23 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

WTF...I go away for a few hours and come back to see Cecilia has departed and someone named Daytona (please not the Tranny) is taking her room.

Okay, I need to go back and read today's post.  But I'm wondering if Cecilia's BF found out about the goings on with Lackey the other night and told her get out, or I'm done with you.

You have a good point of view. It is possible that her boyfriend saw what happened in the living room the other day and Cecilia's move to B1 was reasonable solution instead of the extreme one in the case of Ulyana who had to leave RLC after her sexual encounter with Dylan and eventually she ended up rejoining RLC and we have never seen her boyfriend since then. 

I think this should put any doubt who Daytona is to bed, why else would Boggy go to the garage with her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I didn't notice before but at 13.17 the front door camera went UM until 13.34

Daytona (as I'm now calling her) appeared back in Sara's room via the LR and Kitchen just after 13.30 and Boggy in the hall a minute or so later. 

As Russian is apparently the common language, she probably arrived in Barcelona at 23:05, on a flight from Istanbul.  She was at the villa at about 00:45.  There are still commercial flights between Istanbul and Moscow and saint Petersburg.

25 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Bogdan meets her.  IMO, he knows who she is but they had not met before.

Yeah no double cheek kiss that they do to all women, just a manly handshake. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree her room was set up for a longer stay, and she has spent a lot of time in that room in the past and that's why I am inclined to think the move was not Cecilia's decision, but one more thing we will likely never know.

Reminds me of when they moved Radi to B4 and how upset she was of the late switch of plans (thought she was going to join Mila, Lola and Anna).  RLC will do what they think is best, not what the "project member" wants.

I'd be interested to know if Cecilia was aware of this move when she and Sabina had their not of adventure with Lackey.

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Sara, Daytona, and Karma in sara's bed.

Come on … COMMON SENSE ..

If she’s Daytona , why doesn’t take her things in her/his  room and the other help her ? Come on , common sense .

plus , it isn’t only Turkey  that Russian people can appear , we also might have another Ukrainian .. 

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

don't forget that b4 is good, but isolated from everything. impossible to go for a drink in town, a sudden invitation to Barcelona, without having to travel 1 hour by car or taxi round trip!!! Cécilia has lived in Barcelona for a long time, her friends are in town, so perhaps she simply asked to be closer to the city center.

Cecilia was perfectly aware of B4 from her previous involvement with Radi.  She would have know these issues already.  Her moving is not her choice.  IMO