B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

WTF IS DAYTONA ??? 

Now they inform before seeing the tenant or not even UM..

The Cecilia departure then seems scheduled .. Even more , sorry to say and not having anything against the “ alternative “ and “ different “ people , but I don’t think that it would be appropriate for the majority of the subscribers if the new tenant is the one that Fior brought last night .. 

RLC was willing to relocate Cecilia, but for some reason they wouldn't do that for Radi when she requested to be relocated.

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

RTL geht mit dem Zeitgeist. Aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nach ist es ein Versuchsballon. Ein sehr schwieriges Thema, denn was man auch sagt, es ist immer falsch. Die öffentliche Diskussion um Minderheiten etc. und Fragen von Selbstbestimmung und Geschlecht ist so aufgeheizt und teilweise absurd geworden, dass sich bald niemand mehr in diesem Minenfeld begeben möchte. Man beachte dazu, nur als Beispiel, die Diskussionen und daraus resultierenden rechtlichen Regelungen in Deutschland.

Heißt natürlich "RLC"

21 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Ein Idiot (Wolf) geht, ein anderer Idiot (Larim) kommt, allein die Anwesenheit eines von ihnen ist nervig!

Seltsam aber viele im Abonnentenkreis schauen wenigstens einem der beiden  Laiendarsteller sehr gerne zu und wünschen sich sehr  in der gleichen Situation zu sein. Woran das wohl liegen mag ?

7 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Seltsam aber viele im Abonnentenkreis schauen zumindest einem der beiden Laiendarsteller sehr gerne zu und wünschen sich sehr in der gleichen Situation zu sein. Woran liegt das wohl?

Your own insecurity!

19 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

RLC was willing to relocate Cecilia, but for some reason they wouldn't do that for Radi when she requested to be relocated.

Maybe they were afraid that if they didn’t do , she would quit ( Cecilia ) and seeing already how popular she is , maybe they immediately agreed to do so … Of course , this speculation goes if Cecilia DID ASK to relocate and it wasn’t RLC’s decision .. On the other hand , as I said earlier , Cecilia had fixed and adjusted her room for a long stay and not just 3 weeks .

Anyway , let’s see what’s coming . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Yes , but who ?? maybe  she’s hiding in the garage 😂🤣😂

Seriously , I hope that the current fun to be just sarcastic and the girl proves the level of ALL of the current girls we have and had ( with Cecilia ) in B4 .

Sara and the new tenant went into Barcelona around mid-day.  They were both dressed conservatively.

In one way, it is unfortunate that Sara is hosting the new tenant on a tour of Barcelona.  She will tell the new tenant all about Lacrim, and we may never get to see him trying to charm his way to pubic pleasure.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe they were afraid that if they didn’t do , she would quit ( Cecilia ) and seeing already how popular she is , maybe they immediately agreed to do so … Of course , this speculation goes if Cecilia DID ASK to relocate and it wasn’t RLC’s decision .. On the other hand , as I said earlier , Cecilia had fixed and adjusted her room for a long stay and not just 3 weeks .

Weeheeheehee dee heeheeheehee weeoh aweem away    :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I agree her room was set up for a longer stay, and she has spent a lot of time in that room in the past and that's why I am inclined to think the move was not Cecilia's decision, but one more thing we will likely never know.

7 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Deine eigene Unsicherheit!

Ich bin ein neutraler Beobachter und verurteile niemanden sondern versuche ein Resümee aus den mir zugänglichen Kommentaren zu einem interessanten Thema bei RLC  zu ziehen. Wem das nicht gefällt braucht es nicht zur Kenntnis zu nehmen. Jeder und jede die sich so öffentlich vor den Kameras präsentieren und eventuelle Spätfolgen für ihr Leben und ihre Freunde und Familien dabei mißachten, aus welchen Gründen auch immer, haben meine Achtung.  Ich hätte nie den Mut gehabt meinen " Schniedel" vulgo Penis, so in die Luft zu halten und mich der öffentlichen Beurteilung auszusetzen. Das bedeutet aber nicht daß ich kritiklos alles hinnehme was die Personen mir zu bieten haben.