B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

1 hour ago, northguy said:

I think Similarweb is a business, that sells info on

internet traffic, so a business buying their services,

gets a qualified overview of customer segments.

So I guess it's quite serious actually.

I know the site and it is MORE than credible .. I just like to compare before conclusions as i said , still a very fair point 😇

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I suppose the only thing that would make it likely that Trans Friend is not Daytona is that it's normal RLC protocol to put the house / apartment UM when a NEW housemate arrives for the first time. (although Fior did bring her to B4)

Fior also knocked the door before leaving last night , they didn’t answer / heard him and he went through the garage inside the villa only to pick up some toilet paper .. He is the driver  but why can’t he simply have helped this friend for transportation upon Sara’s request ? 

1 hour ago, Slow said:

Well, that was an assault by that Lacrim; was not easy for Sabina to get away from him ... not an easy situation.

A real shit! I hope next time she kicks him in the balls!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She didn't seem to be objecting.  Although I think she got tired of him rubbing his pecker against her.

Well…

After posts and posts of doubting , the surprise gets official ( AND OF COURSE I ACCEPT MY MISTAKE AND DOUBT THE WHOLE DAY ) 

Now , there are for sure many that will watch but in the end , WHO WILL BE INTERESTED OF THE MAJORITY OF THE SITE’S VIEWERS to watch Daytona ?

Honestly , Lacrim and now Daytona for Cecilia ? Really ?  

14 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Reminds me of when they moved Radi to B4 and how upset she was of the late switch of plans (thought she was going to join Mila, Lola and Anna).  RLC will do what they think is best, not what the "project member" wants.

I'd be interested to know if Cecilia was aware of this move when she and Sabina had their not of adventure with Lackey.

Why would they choose Cecilia for that? Karma would be a better fit since she's friends with both girls there. I think it was agreed by both, RLC needed a empty bedroom to put the new tenant and Cecilia wanted to move.

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

WTF...I go away for a few hours and come back to see Cecilia has departed and someone named Daytona (please not the Tranny) is taking her room.

Okay, I need to go back and read today's post.  But I'm wondering if Cecilia's BF found out about the goings on with Lackey the other night and told her get out, or I'm done with you.

So if it was her request to be moved, maybe it was to get away from The Child, because her BF did not approve of what transpired a few nights ago.

il y a 1 minute, northguy a dit :

Alors Sara et Karma s'embrassent à nouveau.

J'ai eu plus d'une erreur, ça a dû être le cas

Karma a eu un rhume hier et ne voulait pas 

pour infecter Sara.

Règles et ce n'était pas douchée depuis 2 jours,ce qui a été fait cet après midi

• Like 1