B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody ACTUALLY  knows WHO Daytona is , I find it too risky that they introduce a person on cameras at a site that 90% ( more , how many gays , nobody knows ) are men , who will watch if Daytona is the person we saw last night ? Too risky and i highly doubt it then .

Common sense says that they will keep on targeting a market that is the most popular , the straight one and leave aside to attract another market who , if they want , there are exclusive special sites for this content only . My theory is that Daytona is for sure a girl then , if we see this person that took the shower last night , I am sorry , but what will it be to watch , even more , what can this person offer in the villas ? Go against the system ? 

Sorry DD, according to Similarweb,

there are like 16% female viewers,

and only 27% over 55 years old men.

The rest are younger males.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Niemand weiß WIRKLICH, WER Daytona ist. Ich finde es zu riskant, dass sie eine Person vor Kameras an einem Ort vorstellen, an dem 90 % (mehr, wie viele Schwule, niemand weiß) Männer sind, die zusehen werden, ob Daytona die Person ist, die wir letzte Nacht gesehen haben ? Zu riskant und ich bezweifle es stark.

Der gesunde Menschenverstand besagt, dass sie sich weiterhin auf einen Markt konzentrieren, der am beliebtesten ist, nämlich auf den Heteromarkt, und es beiseite lassen, einen anderen Markt anzulocken, für den es, wenn sie wollen, exklusive Spezialseiten nur für diesen Inhalt gibt. Meine Theorie ist, dass Daytona mit Sicherheit ein Mädchen ist. Wenn wir also diese Person sehen, die letzte Nacht geduscht hat, tut es mir leid, aber was wird es sein, zuzusehen, und noch mehr: Was kann diese Person in den Villen bieten? Gegen das System vorgehen? 

Dieses "Mädchen" ist hier, damit einige einen Roman schreiben können. Warum sollte sie sonst mit Bogdan in die Garage gegangen sein?

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody ACTUALLY  knows WHO Daytona is , I find it too risky that they introduce a person on cameras at a site that 90% ( more , how many gays , nobody knows ) are men , who will watch if Daytona is the person we saw last night ? Too risky and i highly doubt it then .

Common sense says that they will keep on targeting a market that is the most popular , the straight one and leave aside to attract another market who , if they want , there are exclusive special sites for this content only . My theory is that Daytona is for sure a girl then , if we see this person that took the shower last night , I am sorry , but what will it be to watch , even more , what can this person offer in the villas ? Go against the system ? 

To choose a name as Daytona I imagine someone like this.

nascar_fan_300.jpg

5 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Dieses "Mädchen" ist hier, damit einige einen Roman schreiben können. Warum sollte sie sonst mit Bogdan in die Garage gegangen sein?

Perhaps Bodgan should first check to make sure everything is secure and can withstand Lacrim's grasping hands and prevent Wolf's female hormones from going wild 🙄