B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

3 hours ago, moules said:

Several observations:

The penthouse as an RLC AirBnB.

In fairly quick succession, there was:

* LiaLia stays there after leaving the project.  She spends more time there then she did in her own room when she participated.  True, I am exaggerating a bit.  But she also has a volcanic sex session with Wolf and Margo, and to a lesser extent Sara in the spa.  I would rate her orgasms a 5.5 on the VEI;  (VEI is scale similar to the Richter scale for earthquakes.)  And from the way LiaLia and Sara kissed each other when they first met in B-4, tongues down each other's throat, there is a previous history.

* The Black guy.  He seems not to be a friend of Sara.  He is made to sleep in the LR downstairs, but she is a hospitable host.  He leaves after 3-4 days.

* The Quickie..  This is the thin, balding guy.  He arrives while the Black guy is there.  He is no sooner on the balcony when Sara is embracing him and kissing him.  They soon are in her bed for a fuck.  Whether they actually fucked cannot be determined, as they were under the covers the whole time.  But he did ejaculate, because she helped him clean up after.   He leaves after about three hours.  What looks to be the same guy reappears in Harley & Fiora's apartment several days later.  And sleeps with Harley.  He is probably a Russian, who they know from Russia.

* XX.  I am naming her that because that is her Intersex classification.  (The other classification is XY, and she is not that.)  My guess is XX will get Cecelia's room.  Does Octavia move and does Cecelia get Radi's old room?)

-------------------------

Kink sells.

RLC probably hoped the twins would have more sex on cam then they did.  It would have been a gold mine, revenue wise.

Now we have Wolf and Margo, who are into fetish and bondage.  Other than Dick and Jane who were probably the first, I believe Wolf and Margo are the second couple on RLC where the female was [to be] fucked by a guy not her partner on cam.  (Perhaps there were other swap couples in Russia before my time.  And I don't include Masha, because Elvis is not listed as a participant.)  I increasingly think Margo's guy was a candidate to succeed Lacrim in B-7, but he couldn't perform.  And no second chances.  And Karma reveals she has a fetish side as well. 

XX would potentially take kink to a new level.  The great question becomes:  who will have sex with her? 

Why would Octavia move?

32 minutes ago, milubo said:

Danke Karma, schöner kann man ein Bad nicht zelebrieren  😔

Eine schöne junge Frau in einem schönen Körper in sich und ihre Welt versunken ! Einfach nur zum Niederknien und wem auch immer danken daß man dabei sein durfte. Karma hat genau gewußt was sie dort tut.

• Upvote 2

WTF IS DAYTONA ??? 

Now they inform before seeing the tenant or not even UM..

The Cecilia departure then seems scheduled .. Even more , sorry to say and not having anything against the “ alternative “ and “ different “ people , but I don’t think that it would be appropriate for the majority of the subscribers if the new tenant is the one that Fior brought last night .. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The new tenant. 

Yes , but who ?? maybe  she’s hiding in the garage 😂🤣😂

Seriously , I hope that the current fun to be just sarcastic and the girl proves the level of ALL of the current girls we have and had ( with Cecilia ) in B4 .

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

WTF IST DAYTONA??? 

Informieren Sie sich jetzt, bevor Sie den Mieter sehen, oder nicht einmal UM.

Der Abgang von Cecilia scheint dann geplant zu sein. Noch schlimmer ist es, dass ich nichts gegen die „Alternative“ und die „anderen“ Leute habe, aber ich denke nicht, dass es für die Mehrheit der Abonnenten angemessen wäre, wenn der neue Mieter wäre, den Fior letzte Nacht mitgebracht hat .. 

RTL geht mit dem Zeitgeist. Aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nach ist es ein Versuchsballon. Ein sehr schwieriges Thema denn was man auch sagt es ist immer falsch . Die öffentliche Diskussion um Minderheiten etc. und Fragen von Selbstbestimmung und Geschlecht ist so aufgeheizt und teilweise absurd geworden daß sich bald niemand mehr in dieses Minenfeld begeben möchte. Man beachte dazu, nur  als Beispiel, die Diskussionen und  daraus gemachte gesetzliche Regelungen in Deutschland.

• Upvote 1