B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

Several observations:

The penthouse as an RLC AirBnB.

In fairly quick succession, there was:

* LiaLia stays there after leaving the project.  She spends more time there then she did in her own room when she participated.  True, I am exaggerating a bit.  But she also has a volcanic sex session with Wolf and Margo, and to a lesser extent Sara in the spa.  I would rate her orgasms a 5.5 on the VEI;  (VEI is scale similar to the Richter scale for earthquakes.)  And from the way LiaLia and Sara kissed each other when they first met in B-4, tongues down each other's throat, there is a previous history.

* The Black guy.  He seems not to be a friend of Sara.  He is made to sleep in the LR downstairs, but she is a hospitable host.  He leaves after 3-4 days.

* The Quickie..  This is the thin, balding guy.  He arrives while the Black guy is there.  He is no sooner on the balcony when Sara is embracing him and kissing him.  They soon are in her bed for a fuck.  Whether they actually fucked cannot be determined, as they were under the covers the whole time.  But he did ejaculate, because she helped him clean up after.   He leaves after about three hours.  What looks to be the same guy reappears in Harley & Fiora's apartment several days later.  And sleeps with Harley.  He is probably a Russian, who they know from Russia.

* XX.  I am naming her that because that is her Intersex classification.  (The other classification is XY, and she is not that.)  My guess is XX will get Cecelia's room.  Does Octavia move and does Cecelia get Radi's old room?)

-------------------------

Kink sells.

RLC probably hoped the twins would have more sex on cam then they did.  It would have been a gold mine, revenue wise.

Now we have Wolf and Margo, who are into fetish and bondage.  Other than Dick and Jane who were probably the first, I believe Wolf and Margo are the second couple on RLC where the female was [to be] fucked by a guy not her partner on cam.  (Perhaps there were other swap couples in Russia before my time.  And I don't include Masha, because Elvis is not listed as a participant.)  I increasingly think Margo's guy was a candidate to succeed Lacrim in B-7, but he couldn't perform.  And no second chances.  And Karma reveals she has a fetish side as well. 

XX would potentially take kink to a new level.  The great question becomes:  who will have sex with her? 

• Haha 1

Of course, we are so lucky, we think we are looking at sluts, instead they are all psychologists, artists, doctors, singers, dancers, I am such an ignoramus compared to all this knowledge

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Of course, we are so lucky, we think we are looking at sluts, instead they are all psychologists, artists, doctors, singers, dancers, I am such an ignoramus compared to all this knowledge

You finally realized. Congratulations. 🎉🎉🎉

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, guitoune68 said:

La fille la plus joyeuse Cecilia qui a fait sa valise avec son mec. Elle nous aura quand donnée la plus belle scène anal de cette villa.

Good friend Noldus informed that she’s just changing the apartment . Therefore , let’s say that SHE HAS ONLY STARTED 😁😉

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good friend Noldus informed that she’s just changing the apartment . Therefore , let’s say that SHE HAS ONLY STARTED 😁😉

Poor Kelly and Octavia.

Cecilia is like Nora against Kamila and Kristy.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Hope for her she'll be in a safer place from Lacrim !! 

Dayyyyuum he three coursed in her and then went back for corde en bleu then finished her off for dessert ...😋