B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

So far I have to say this is poorly scripted.  By now, someone's face should be buried in the other's muff.   Bad, bad script.

Looks like teenage girls who have never been with women before, they don't know what to do with each other other than kiss

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

My humble opinion regarding Daytona is that she was born like that and she didn't undergo any transgender surgery because her face is a female face especially her face's bones which can't be altered or changed by any transgender surgery. 

I guess the tough part for Daytona is that she unfortunately won't be able to have a normal relationship or getting married and having kids. 

There are millions of people like her in the world , it is just weird evening watching this tonight .. I think it is the curiosity mostly that we watch than anything else .

I consider  myself way too open minded in a level that I am misunderstood , but i think , even  this tonight it is too much . I mean we have a human being who doesn’t go the room to arrange things , make himself / herself comfortable , but he/she walks around and with the clothes that was wearing the whole day , even for hygiene reasons , it isn’t the best . 

Now , whatever viewership and numbers or not even giving the WORLD’S FUCK, I don’t also understand the behavior of Karma and Sara . Really weird even for me wanting and embracing new things .. 

4 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Looks like teenage girls who have never been with women before, they don't know what to do with each other other than kiss

Most probably , Sara has her period .. or just “ playing “ it difficult like the first time ..