B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Get over it Liberal.

What should I get over ? That you have the safety hiding behind a keyboard and the ability to degrade anyone , a person you have no idea and calling this person “ IT “ ? And you aren’t you an “ IT “ ? You wouldn’t even have the balls to stand next to her , look her in the eyes and call her this . On the contrary , if you were seeing her out , you would FOR SURE observe her and make your thoughts on masturbating .. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ddhm said:

What should I get over ? That you have the safety hiding behind a keyboard and the ability to degrade anyone , a person you have no idea and calling this person “ IT “ ? And you aren’t you an “ IT “ ? You wouldn’t even have the balls to stand next to her , look her in the eyes and call her this . On the contrary , if you were seeing her out , you would FOR SURE observe her and make your thoughts on masturbating .. 

Not hiding, I call it like it is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/21/2023 at 11:15 PM, Elcondor said:

Tell me about that man. I could not believe my eyes when I saw what I saw. This is sliding slowly into VHTV.

My RLC sub will expire tonight. It will be a long fucking time before I go back to RLC, given the current recruits. A buffed up peacock (who survives on testosterone shots), a buffoon, followed by some "wide body" females of no interest, the usual do-nothings, and now ..... well, it's a new low for RLC. Martina is gone, Megan is gone, Cecilia is gone .... and "this" is the replacement! 

I wonder if the "peacock" will offer a massage? Maybe some cuddle time on the couch? A shower? Maybe a night of caressing in bed? Maybe more?  The buffoon is known for his hands-on, hands-free behavior with the girls. I wonder if the buffoon will sit close on the couch and become handsy?

I can select what I want to view, and what I don't want to view. I've made my choice.     

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I think it is a great thing that we can have some truely unique and original characters every now and then. They're the ones who make this project so exciting, when we get to know these interesting people.

This person will create much controversy and anticipation here , many posts won’t be nice or fair , it won’t be so entertaining to read and focus . It is sad to read someone calling another human being “ IT “ that if he had the same issue , he would be in Bangla Road in Phuket , trying to make a living . 

I think you remember how the forum was for the few days that Miron was a tenant and how it was the posts and comments here . It will be really difficult with whatever is going to be written for Daytona . That’s what I think at least . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Get over it Liberal.

From the Wild West where all Europeans are enemies.

Different culture, so that Thing from over there 

doesn't belong here. Daytona can easily stay.

The Thing can go to another extreme right website over there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I’ve been following RLC for nearly a decade. I’m outraged they brought this shemale in. I pay a lot of money to follow  this site and im Not the least bit interested in that. 

I feel the same about Esmi. I'm outraged that she came back after staying for a year last time, and did absolutely nothing. 

I'm still paying for my subscription, because I want to watch the people I do like. Besides, no one can like everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

My RLC sub will expire tonight. It will be a long fucking time before I go back to RLC, given the current recruits. A buffed up peacock (who survives on testosterone shots) and an buffoon, followed by some "wide body" females of no interest, the usual do-nothings, and now ..... well, it's a new fucking low for RLC. Martina is gone, Megan is gone, Cecilia is gone .... and "this" is the replacement! 

I wonder if the "peacock" will offer a massage? Maybe some cuddle time on the couch? A shower? Maybe a night of caressing in bed? Maybe more?  The buffoon is known for his hands-on, hands-free behavior with the girls. I wonder if the buffoon will sit close on the couch and become handsy?

I can select what I want to view, and what I don't want to view. I've made my choice.     

Cecilia is not gone, check again!

• Upvote 1

Of course , personally , the next email from RLC introducing “ who Daytona is “ is expected massively , how and what will have to say . I think I haven’t been more curious of receiving an email from RLC since they had The Purge 4,5 years ago .. 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This person will create much controversy and anticipation here , many posts won’t be nice or fair , it won’t be so entertaining to read and focus . It is sad to read someone calling another human being “ IT “ that if he had the same issue , he would be in Bangla Road in Phuket , trying to make a living . 

I think you remember how the forum was for the few days that Miron was a tenant and how it was the posts and comments here . It will be really difficult with whatever is going to be written for Daytona . That’s what I think at least . 

Maybe Mr. IT will just have to get over IT. 😆

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

These fucking assholes that run this site downgraded me to just a member, but I just renewed my premium membership. Typical Liberal assholes, silence the ones that are on to the bullshit.

I've been a member here since 2017, I think every year that has happened to me, I paid, but still get downgraded. There must be a bug in the system. Ask @StnCld316