B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

On the other hand , I need to express my ABSOLUTE RESPECT , APPLAUSE AND SIMPLY ADMIRE the courage of this person ( Daytona ) , who would have such personal confidence knowing that she is a UNIQUE person , different and for sure someone that must have gone through lots and lots and lots of experiences in life ( IT ISN’T A WORLD made for these people no matter how it has changed and the acceptance of difference ) so as to appear in front of thousand of people and expose herself ? Only for this , this person DESERVES my 👏👏 , amazing and unbelievable , she is a LIVING EXAMPLE of anyone being a hesitant person , people who have lack of self confidence and personality . All praise for that , the rest , sorry , but I think as a voyeur , I prefer to skip . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

On the other hand , I need to express my ABSOLUTE RESPECT , APPLAUSE AND SIMPLY ADMIRE the courage of this person ( Daytona ) , who would have such personal confidence knowing that she is a UNIQUE person , different and for sure someone that must have gone through lots and lots and lots of experiences in life ( IT ISN’T A WORLD made for these people no matter how it has changed and the acceptance of difference ) so as to appear in front of thousand of people and expose herself ? Only for this , this person DESERVES my 👏👏 , amazing and unbelievable , she is a LIVING EXAMPLE of anyone being a hesitant person , people who have lack of self confidence and personality . All praise for that , the rest , sorry , but I think as a voyeur , I prefer to skip . 

Respectfully ddhm, couldn't disagree more.  She/he/it had some kind of trauma early in life that was never addressed (and needs to be addressed)  That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

Not even close, this thing needs to go.

Maybe being more respectful to a person that does what you COULDN’T even do even for a second is more appropriate . We all have our opinion but Daytona is a human being like you , me and ALL of us here , calling her “ IT “ , is an homophobic comment for me . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Maybe being more respectful to a person that does what you COULDN’T even do even for a second is more appropriate . We all have our opinion but Daytona is a human being like you , me and ALL of us here , calling her “ IT “ , is an homophobic comment for me . 

Get over it Liberal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it is a great thing that we can have some truely unique and original characters every now and then. They're the ones who make this project so exciting, when we get to know these interesting people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4