B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

il y a 43 minutes, northguy a dit :
Il y a 2 heures, philo a dit :

Sans tests, la seule façon de déterminer la biologie serait de savoir si Daytona a un utérus.

Nous avons besoin d'une autopsie immédiatement pour résoudre ce problème.

L'avantage dans ce cas c'est d'une pierre on ferait 2 coups, on serait fixé sur son genre et on serait débarrassé de sa présence.

24 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

There are reports of homosexual lions in Kenya.

Some (conservative) people are so shocked by this, they want the lions in question isolated (or worse?...). 😄 

Source: too many to list them all here, but very easy to look up.

Obviously you are very liberal.

You can find men with two penises. I went to school with a boy that had a vagina on the inside of his thigh which got removed. Birth defects happen.

To say Daytona's mindset is normal is to say a psychopath/sociopath or pedophile is normal as they, too, were born that way. The guy needs help . Going along with his delusion is no different than being in and agreeing with the crowd in story of The Emperor's New Clothes.

It's gotten to the point, and it is a fact, parents can have their kids taken away by the state if they don't go along with it. Their kids are given hormones and are enabled by schools when still minors. They can't bring an aspirin to school, buy cigarettes, drive a car or be emancipated or vote yet the state can interfere.

Some states are allowing surgery for inmates, some death row at tax payers expense.

I assume you're good with that

20 minutes ago, samiooni said:

4 pussies  .  margo, ulyana, sara, lialia and may be Neytiri coming soon

oh ok thanks! therefore little more than Lali who tasted 3... perhaps the great conqueror is not as exceptional as some say

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, moules said:

I can't find at the moment the particular web site where I read the Schengen rules regarding civil partners and visas for citizens of a non- Schengen country.   But basically, this site said that an extended stay visa was available if the partner who was residing in Spain was employed and able to support the visit of the other partner.   This was less restrictive than civil partnerships registered in Spain where both partners are legally residing in Spain.  In the latter instance, Schengen visas are not an issue, because both partners are already in Spain.

I thought the rule on the web-site that I did find was so flexible that, for the purposes of an extended Schengen visa, Sara could register as the civil partner of Fior, who is employed and presumably has legal residence in Spain, even though he is not a Spanish citizen.

Also, we don't know where Sara was living prior to her most recent arrival at B-4. 

Sara can easily make this with Lacrim 😉😉 , Wolf I believe also must be a guy who lives in Barcelona ( or Spain in general ) .

il y a 48 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Obviously you are very liberal.

You can find men with two penises. I went to school with a boy that had a vagina on the inside of his thigh which got removed. Birth defects happen.

To say Daytona's mindset is normal is to say a psychopath/sociopath or pedophile is normal as they, too, were born that way. The guy needs help . Going along with his delusion is no different than being in and agreeing with the crowd in story of The Emperor's New Clothes.

It's gotten to the point, and it is a fact, parents can have their kids taken away by the state if they don't go along with it. Their kids are given hormones and are enabled by schools when still minors. They can't bring an aspirin to school, buy cigarettes, drive a car or be emancipated or vote yet the state can interfere.

Some states are allowing surgery for inmates, some death row at tax payers expense.

I assume you're good with that

I was just countering your statement that animals don't engage in "unnatural" behavior. You didn't adress my counterargument at all, but just keep pushing your viewpoint.

And actually I like to trigger all people that tend to think/speak in moral absolutes. This includes both extreme conservatives and extreme wokies (both heirs of American puritanism in their use of moral absolutes and lack of a sense of humor).

But here on CC it seems mostly extreme conservatives are active and not so much the other extreme. I'm more of a hedonist, easy going relativist, a bit of an anarchist (some would say nihilist) and a 'just leave people alone' type of guy actually, who likes to see the humor in everything (though getting worried by increasing polarisation as well).

I'm thus probably hated by both sides of the (mostly American) culture wars (though it's effects start to trickle in Europe too). Wokes call me a conservative & conservatives call me woke. I make fun of both. Both hate nuance, tolerance (though for different things) and humor, so they have more in common than they think. Glad I'm European! (and we don't have death rows over here, another important cultural difference).

One more thing: no matter how much you are disgusted by "perverts" of all kinds, remember that in the eyes of most people (again on both sides, and in between too), us voyeurs on CC/RLC are considered "perverts" as well, though of course more hidden ones. But probably more reviled than, say, regular gays or lesbians by most. As long as other "pervs/unnaturals/abominations" are safe and free harm or harassment, so are we (kind of), and vice versa. Think about that.

12 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I was just countering your statement that animals don't engage in "unnatural" behavior.

Non reproductive sex with animals is unnatural behavior. 

"in heat" and "mating season" are real situations. Animals don't do peep shows or hire hookers. It's basic.

You didn't answer my comment:

il y a 35 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Non reproductive sex with animals is unnatural behavior. 

"in heat" and "mating season" are real situations. Animals don't do peep shows or hire hookers. It's basic.

You didn't answer my comment:

Where did I say Daytona was normal? You may have been referring to someone else. I'm not the only one here countering your conformism.

She may not be "normal", but in a free society, she has a right to not be "normal" without being harassed, as she's not harming anyone (with the possible exception of herself, but that comes with freedom). An important difference with psychopaths and molesters. 

And what is "normal" anyway? Are us voyeurs on CC and RLC "normal"? Who defines what's "normal"?... Is it ok to be a hidden "pervert" but not an obvious one?... It never ceases to amaze me how conformist some voyeurs can be, without realising how they'd be viewed by other conformists if their peeping habits were known.

Anyway, I edited my post above, and my edit appeared more or at the same time as your answer above. I'll copy it below:

""I was just countering your statement that animals don't engage in "unnatural" behavior. You didn't adress my counterargument at all, but just keep pushing your viewpoint.

And actually I like to trigger all people that tend to think/speak in moral absolutes. This includes both extreme conservatives and extreme wokies (both heirs of American puritanism in their intolerance, cancelling, and use of moral absolutes and lack of a sense of humor).

But here on CC it seems mostly extreme conservatives are active and not so much the other extreme. Myself, I'm more of a hedonist, easy going relativist, a bit of an anarchist (some would say nihilist) and a 'just leave people alone' type of guy actually, who likes to see the humor in everything (though getting worried by increasing polarisation as well).

I'm thus probably hated by both sides of the (mostly American) culture wars (though it's effects start to trickle in Europe too). Wokes call me a conservative & conservatives call me woke. I'm neither and make fun of both. Both hate nuance, tolerance (though for different things) and humor, so they have more in common than they think. Glad I'm European! (and we don't have death rows over here, another important cultural difference).

One more thing: no matter how much you are disgusted by "perverts" of all kinds, remember that in the eyes of most people (again on both sides, and in between too), us voyeurs on CC/RLC are considered "perverts" as well, though of course more hidden ones. But probably more reviled than, say, regular gays or lesbians by most. As long as other "pervs/unnaturals/abominations" are safe and free from harm or harassment, so are we (kind of), and vice versa. Think about that.""

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Where did I say Daytona was normal? You may have been referring to someone else. I'm not the only one here countering your conformism.

She may not be "normal", but in a free society, she has a right to not be "normal" without being harassed, as she's not harming anyone (with the possible exception of herself, but that comes with freedom). An important difference with psychopaths and molesters. 

And what is "normal" anyway? Are us voyeurs on CC and RLC "normal"? Who defines what's "normal"?... Is it ok to be a hidden "pervert" but not an obvious one?... It never ceases to amaze me how conformist some voyeurs can be, without realising how they'd be viewed by other conformists if their peeping habits were known.

Anyway, I edited my post above, and my edit appeared more or at the same time as your answer above. I'll copy it below:

""I was just countering your statement that animals don't engage in "unnatural" behavior. You didn't adress my counterargument at all, but just keep pushing your viewpoint.

And actually I like to trigger all people that tend to think/speak in moral absolutes. This includes both extreme conservatives and extreme wokies (both heirs of American puritanism in their intolerance, cancelling, and use of moral absolutes and lack of a sense of humor).

But here on CC it seems mostly extreme conservatives are active and not so much the other extreme. Myself, I'm more of a hedonist, easy going relativist, a bit of an anarchist (some would say nihilist) and a 'just leave people alone' type of guy actually, who likes to see the humor in everything (though getting worried by increasing polarisation as well).

I'm thus probably hated by both sides of the (mostly American) culture wars (though it's effects start to trickle in Europe too). Wokes call me a conservative & conservatives call me woke. I'm neither and make fun of both. Both hate nuance, tolerance (though for different things) and humor, so they have more in common than they think. Glad I'm European! (and we don't have death rows over here, another important cultural difference).

One more thing: no matter how much you are disgusted by "perverts" of all kinds, remember that in the eyes of most people (again on both sides, and in between too), us voyeurs on CC/RLC are considered "perverts" as well, though of course more hidden ones. But probably more reviled than, say, regular gays or lesbians by most. As long as other "pervs/unnaturals/abominations" are safe and free from harm or harassment, so are we (kind of), and vice versa. Think about that.""

RE: I like to trigger all people that tend to think/speak in moral absolutes.

Why? Why not accept their premises and believes?

RE: Myself, I'm more of a hedonist, easy going relativist, a bit of an anarchist (some would say nihilist) and a 'just leave people alone' type of guy actually, who likes to see the humor in everything

Hey, fair enough.

I'm not knocking Daytona. My point is enabling him to believe his delusion isn't helping him in the long run.

Watching RLC is much like buying and reading a Playboy in the 50's. Sex is a big draw.

As far as moral absolutes...how can a country survive without key absolute values and the family structure giving parenting to the government. Leninist/Stalinist Russia did, Maoist  China and North Korea are doing it.  It's not the governments' job to take control of the children to indoctrinate them into the collective against what their own parents want.

It's great to say live and let live and let everyone do what they want. It ends in mob violence followed by a dictatorship.

• Upvote 1