B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Karma has a fetish network now, when did that happen, she learns and moves fast I'll give her that.

This time next week, Karma and Wolfman

dom-silhouette-1024x683.jpg

Karma won't do anything with wolf 🤣

• Upvote 1

And GREAT to see Cecilia back to her standards , I start thinking that it was RLC decision that she moves in B1 and not hers . Once again Octavia and Kelly not interested in interacting , Cecilia joined the villas tenants .. She was blamed that she asked due to her guy to move , she was generally blamed the last days because of “ nothing “ reasons and she simply proves today why she was praised and even suggested as tenant of 2023 in just 3 weeks .. Cecilia , wonderful and amazing . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And GREAT to see Cecilia back to her standards , I start thinking that it was RLC decision that she moves in B1 and not hers . Once again Octavia and Kelly not interested in interacting , Cecilia joined the villas tenants .. She was blamed that she asked due to her guy to move , she was generally blamed the last days because of “ nothing “ reasons and she simply proves today why she was praised and even suggested as tenant of 2023 in just 3 weeks .. Cecilia , wonderful and amazing . 

Fiora is 39...and Cecilia asked to transfer to B1 to be closer to her boyfriend and cat that she shares an apartment with. Octavia and Kelly were probably not invited, so where you get this 'not interested' nonsense from is beyond me. This again proves you once again only see RLC the way YOU want and to post absolute tripe in the hope people believe anything you say but its fair to say most people see totally through your tripe. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I love Radi, but the action of Cecilia and Sabina just now tops anything Radi ever did with her.  Well done girls.

Is it just me or does Cecilia put more emotion and effort when having sex with girls than she does with her boyfriend.