B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

il y a une heure, moules a dit :

Sara had a visa issue under Schengen rules

(Apparently Sara's visa issue is now resolved, with her having a civil partner.)

That was quick, considering she only brought it up on Saturday, saying she figured out a way for her to stay, that being a civil partnership. To which the response was if it could be sorted within 10 days (hence me wondering back then if Sara was leaving soon).  Earlier this week she mentioned (if i understood correctly) that after inquiry she found out that they had to prove they were (living?) together for the past 2 years although he didn't find the same information. 

I haven't really kept up with everything this week, so I could have missed something. 

54 minutes ago, philo said:

Are you familiar with "XX with a one fragile x" (not to be confused with Fragile X syndrome)?

No, I am not familiar with XX with a one fragile X.

Where does one fragile X fall in this taxonomy?

WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

FMR1 disorders include fragile X syndrome (FXS), fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome (FXTAS), and fragile X-associated primary...

I don't care a shit about Daytonas physics--the problem is his psycics!! He is like glue on Sara all the time and destroying the privacy between Karma and Sara. I think Karma will give up very soon!! 

Daytona can't concentrate on anything. Just look at his suitcase.

The room has been curst since August22 when Tani left. Empty or short time guests. And now THIS!!!

10 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Better read up on the later posts. The cat litter box thing is a hoax a lot of people fell for.

Identifying as dogs, including their toilet habits, would have been an even funnier story, but was probably a bit too much even for the trolls who thought up the hoax. Imagine a kid taking a dump against the teacher's chair leg (or humping the teacher's leg!), while being held on a leash by another kid! 😄  💩

I never really bought the litter box thing, think of it as a metaphor. If you want to see how rediculous it can get in Canada look into this wood shop teacher in screenshot.

I was only trying to explain why the woke can infuriate middle of the road folks.

My comments are not directed at Daytona at all but a response to the spectrum of attitudes. She is what she is like all of us. She deserves respect and admiration for the challenges she faces. I hope she blends into the group soon.

image.thumb.png.73dbddff42463d1a7a5c6130c474b5ba.png

3 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Wolf and Neytiti will obviously have sex soon, for now they are trying to make their story long term appealing for the viewers by creating anticipation.  I'm sure they set this up offcam, which is why it doesn't look spontaneous at all.

Wolf and Neytiti will be a production for OnlyFans, not us.

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

ch glaube aber daß Karma im eigentlichen Sinne nicht abergläubig ist. Ich denke daß Karma sehr intensiv, beinahe verzweifelt, nach Menschen sucht an die sie ihr Herz hängen kann und die ihr Halt und Sinn in ihrem Leben geben können. Die Antwort könte auch in den Karten zu finden sein , dachte sie. In Sara hat sie am Anfang einen dieser Menschen gesehen. Aber nun, wie wir alle sehen können, kann oder will Sara diese Rolle nicht erfüllen. Sie wirft Karma immer wieder ein Häppchen Zärtlichkeit zu um dann sofort wieder abzublocken und ihr eigenes Ding ohne Karma zu machen, Die Ankunft von Daytona hat meines Erachtens diese Haltung bei Sara noch verstärkt. Die beiden Mädchen machen doch kaum noch etwas am Tage miteinander. Und die Nächte und Saras Bett sind jetzt von Daytona besetzt. Mir tut Karma in der Seele leid. Ich würde mir sehr wünschen wenn ich mit dieser Interpretation der momentanen Situation im Dreieck Sara-Karma- Daytona nicht recht hätte.

Thx. Gerald, I can follow your thoughts.

If Karma uses Tarot, it's like rolling a dice instead

of making your own decisions, and take responsibility of your life.

I see Karma Sara Daytona differently, could be wrong.

Sara is a good friend of Daytona (no sex) and gives her time.

Karma is allowed sex in between, but Sara though

a nice person is an extremely lousy lover.

No matter how hard Karma works, Sara never comes.

And Sara doesn't finish Karma, which I find very strange and unfair.

Karma seems happy anyways in the threesome to me.

She's here to change her life apparently, to be less shy it seems.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Just by "observing" Daytona's room, it does not appear that Shim is planning on making it a long stay.  The suitcase is still sitting where Sara and Karma left it a couple days ago.  Nothing has been put away.  It looks like what you'd see in a hotel room.

I suspect this room will be vacant by the end of the month.

Good, get rid of this fucking freak!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

That was quick, considering she only brought it up on Saturday, saying she figured out a way for her to stay, that being a civil partnership. To which the response was if it could be sorted within 10 days (hence me wondering back then if Sara was leaving soon).  Earlier this week she mentioned (if i understood correctly) that after inquiry she found out that they had to prove they were (living?) together for the past 2 years although he didn't find the same information. 

I haven't really kept up with everything this week, so I could have missed something. 

I can't find at the moment the particular web site where I read the Schengen rules regarding civil partners and visas for citizens of a non- Schengen country.   But basically, this site said that an extended stay visa was available if the partner who was residing in Spain was employed and able to support the visit of the other partner.   This was less restrictive than civil partnerships registered in Spain where both partners are legally residing in Spain.  In the latter instance, Schengen visas are not an issue, because both partners are already in Spain.

I thought the rule on the web-site that I did find was so flexible that, for the purposes of an extended Schengen visa, Sara could register as the civil partner of Fior, who is employed and presumably has legal residence in Spain, even though he is not a Spanish citizen.

Also, we don't know where Sara was living prior to her most recent arrival at B-4. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

The New Years Eve party.  Tickets are available.

Last New Years party, I asked a girl if she would

sleep with me. She said: Not this year.

After some reflection, it wasn't a no as I first thought.

• Haha 2