B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

25 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Wow, Another Liberal.....Wikipedia is info put in by people like me and you.

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Oregon public schools will be required to supply tampons and other menstrual products to bathrooms for "all genders."

• Sad 1

Il y a 10 heures, Brokk! a dit :

It's just my personal opinion but putting Cecilia in B1 to put Daytona in her place is like exchanging a Ferrari for a Renault Clio.

Don't forget the slogan of the Clio: it has everything a great (car). The transvestite is of another category: transvestite.😒

8 minutes ago, Kardinalli said:

I woke up at 4:35 am before my 10 hour shift (yes on Thanksgiving- but time and a half pay-yay!) and decided to check in on RLC while I was waking up (I hadn’t checked in on RLC in a couple days).  I see a tenant in B4, who I automatically assume is a “girl named Daytona.” I’m partially awake, but I decide to go quickly to shower replay to “check out the girl,” only to to be shocked awake by what I saw as if someone splashed a pitcher of ice cold Bud Light on my face.

But when I got to work, I thought about it for a little while, and realized that I’m going to save a couple hundred+ dollars  in a couple months when my membership expires!  That thought made me happy 😃.  

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 to my fellow Americans! (And to anyone else who celebrates Thanksgiving)

👍

Not attracted to Daytona, but I love how this tenant manages to trigger peeps on here! 😄 

Reading this forum becomes pure comedy!

If I see Daytona (or another tenant I'm not attracted to) shower or otherwise naked, I just click away, without any fuss or freaking out. I wouldn't even dream of kicking up a hissy fit on a voyeur forum about this. No matter how (involuntarily) entertaining that post would be. 

• Haha 1

il y a 35 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Oregon public schools will be required to supply tampons and other menstrual products to bathrooms for "all genders."

So you just reply with another piece of almost completely unrelated - and a lot less absurd - news?

Not a word anymore about the cat litter boxes in schools for pupils who identify as cats?

Weaksauce. I'm disappointed.

And actually, over here in Europe, you'll often find bathrooms used by both/all genders, long before there was much talk about wokism or LGBTQ+. No fuss. You can (usually) lock each cubicle door, you know. So I don't really see the problem.

And even if they are separated, it's not been that big a deal over here for decades now to use the restroom of the other gender if all the toilets for your own gender are occupied. No problem as you can usually lock the toilet door. Girls do it actually more than guys. Handy if you have to go urgently. They'd probably call the cops on you for that in the US?...

21 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

So you just reply with another piece of almost completely unrelated - and a lot less absurd - news?

Not a word anymore about the cat litter boxes in schools for pupils who identify as cats?

Weaksauce. I'm disappointed.

And actually, over here in Europe, you'll often find bathrooms used by both/all genders, long before there was much talk about wokism or LGBTQ+. No fuss. You can (usually) lock each cubicle door, you know. So I don't really see the problem.

And even if they are separated, it's not been that big a deal over here for decades now to use the restroom of the other gender if all the toilets for your own gender are occupied. No problem as you can usually lock the toilet door. Girls do it actually more than guys. Handy if you have to go urgently. They'd probably call the cops on you for that in the US?...

Back in the 60s I was in Italy and shoked the Senior Senorita toils had a common door to a room with side by side toilets. Primates. The American boy and girls took turns.

• Haha 1

il y a 13 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Back in the 60s I was in Italy and shoked the Senior Senorita toils had a common door to a room with side by side toilets. Primates. The American boy and girls took turns.

The fact that Americans are shocked over a triviality like this is a source of amusement for many Europeans.

Edit: do you mean the individual toilets had no doors? The toilets didn't have dividing walls? That would be very unusual in Europe, too. I'm not Italian though, and not around yet in the 60s. But the times I was in Italy, I never saw this.

But I still would like you to elaborate more on your very credible story about cat litter boxes for pupils who identify as cats. 😉 

A story about pupils identifying as dogs concerning their toilet habits would have been even funnier though. 💩