B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

True, I just couldnt tell is she was passed out or not is why I said maybe it was fine because they were together all night and they might have done a lot that we didnt see. But I agree he shouldnt wait till they are sleeping, do it while they are awake if they want, or else keep hands away.

Absolutely

1 minute ago, Ulfolk said:

Checking the replays and top 9 is all Karma's. Wow, long time I didn't seen a tenant that successful, a fan favorite is born

maybe but it took so long that I didn't wait for the end, Karma encouraged him regularly but after 30 minutes of watching a boy tickle her belly I was gone and I never watch replay, I don't have it anymore

1 hour ago, Ulfolk said:

I still prefer her debut fuck with Sara. However, I think that unlike Sara, this guy is more attentive to her and her needs, I assume he will show up more often so the sex has a chance to improve more and more.

Yeah, her sessions with Sara are cute because at the first it was quite unexpected. But it gets quite boring imo, they look like they don't know what they are doing most of the time. I'm not sure one of them had a real orgasm in the 3 or 4 nights they spent together.

I just hope we'll have something from Karma in daylight soon enough, no matter it's sex or just a bate.

22 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Yeah, her sessions with Sara are cute because at the first it was quite unexpected. But it gets quite boring imo, they look like they don't know what they are doing most of the time. I'm not sure one of them had a real orgasm in the 3 or 4 nights they spent together.

I just hope we'll have something from Karma in daylight soon enough, no matter it's sex or just a bate.

Agree, Fenne. Like a say the other day their session are like two teenage girls doing woman for the first time. I think because both are more comfortable in the receiving pleasure position, they not so good at giving it so both of them are never stimulated enough. Sadly a really bad match.

22 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Karma knows what she's doing, not Sara,

who only knows how to do shows, not how to make a girl come,

or come herself. Sara is a full-blown pro, so essentially boring.

2 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Checking the replays and top 6 is all Karma's. Wow, long time I didn't seen a tenant that successful, a fan favourite is born

It's a prediction, but I go for that too.

Never believed the Taylor-Kristy story ever would be matched,

but Karma is delivering big time.