B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

Another - equal - mystery is Miron . He seems that the girls like being around him and he has a way with them . Now , many will speak of being not nice what he does beifre sleeping , personally I never agreed on how he has been blamed and it was unfair for me that he was asked to pack and go ( if Lilith had problems , she wouldn’t have been seen with her again , she would afraid being around a guy who tried to rape her ) , he simply takes advantage of a situation and he tries to get the girl , waiting ( that’s his mistake and where he’s misunderstood ) of them to respond back but none do because they don’t want ( but not because they don’t want him but because they are tired and not in the mood , he though always believes he can change it and that’s why the RLC police intervenes 😏 ).

He was clearly seeing crying that he was going as he really wanted to be a tenant and it is more than obvious that he has a very close relationship with Bogdan and Nelly . Octavia has never been seen so comfortable next to someone , I mean come on , she has done just some cuddles with that strange guy in her LR in B1 . And Lali easily fucked with him , Lilith enjoyed the moments with him .. 

Lat the mystery surrounding Miron continue , I believe one day he gets the chance again ( as long as Bogdan runs the place ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Biggest twist currently in the villa , the fact that NOONE can understand , decode , explain the relationship of Wolf and Neytiri . No problem of nudity and hubs / cuddles and caressing but NEVER kissing or touching the private parts , NOTHING . Of course , it started the same with Wolf and Margo when they sat next to the other in Wolf’s room and they masturbated next to the other before turning into this open sex relationship .

Looking forward to see how it all goes with the youngest tenant in Barcelona , she’s now “ The Child “ but in a nice and sweet way . AND .. with so much happening around , it can’t be that she’s horny as hell as she’s not getting according to her age 😉😉

She knew enough about Margo and Margo's ability to have an orgasm from being tickled.  Not a subject covered in the sex manuals. 

She was quite friendly with Massimo in the LR for a while.   More sexual with Massimo than she has been with Wolf

Octavia not avoiding Miron in the kitchen.  RLC's big mistake was putting her in B-1 with Shantal and Megan.  Shantal was a do-nothing and Megan was too monogamous, a mere shadow of the Megan of yesteryear.

Octavia allowed Kelly to massage her, which was a start.  And now the encounter with Miron.

And Cecelia was friendly with Daytona at the party.  A lesson in not being too quick to pre-judge or predict.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Octavia not avoiding Miron in the kitchen.  RLC's big mistake was putting her in B-1 with Shantal and Megan.  Shantal was a do-nothing and Megan was too monogamous, a mere shadow of the Megan of yesteryear.

Octavia allowed Kelly to massage her, which was a start.  And now the encounter with Miron.

And Cecelia was friendly with Daytona at the party.  A lesson in not being too quick to pre-judge or predict.

We will definitely see Miron again, it seemed to me that Octavia wants to start something with him, time will tell..it's up to her and no one is forced to watch (which I usually don't do... 😇) but I want to see more of Ocktavia, whoever she does it with

On a serious side note now and with the speculation on top of all speculations , it seems that RLC has indeed fucked uo with Daytona . She is the FIRST tenant since they changed the policy and they started providing kind of a small bio of a tenant that Daytona WHO JOINED 4 DAYS AGO hasn’t been communicated to RLC subscribers with any info . 

I don’t know if Daytona managed to play everyone fool and they were expecting finally a tenant who isn’t local to join and in the end we got a “ different “ person , with a series of changes which have clearly affected viewership ( Cecilia having lost her smile and attitude , two returns in the villa and generally a weird atmosphere amongst the rest of the tenants ) , more safe conclusions will be given if info for Massimo come up soon . This will prove my theory that Daytona has been a mistake from RLc to be hired in the villa , they could hace given her a room in B1 and end of story .. 

It’s nice to have of course something different which will also show that RLC supports and has no issue for anyone on cameras but this is I think difficult also for Daytona and the tenants to coexist . She would be more comfortable in a smaller environment than the hhh expectations of the villa . Unless Massimo’s bio is delayed and not published for 4 days , I go with the theory that RLC got caught fools .

The short answer as to why Miron occasionally re-appears in the villas is that the girls don't dislike him the way that many subscribers do.   He had a sexual encounter with Lilith in her bed before the evening with her on the LR couch.

And no one knows how he fits in within the Russian-speaking community of Barcelona.  He might be quite popular.

And IMO, Miron was not the worst male B-7 participant.  My bottom four:

1.)  Lacrim.  Hands-down winner.  Too many personality flaws.

2.) Tim, manipulative and controlling.  Interested only in Tim. 

3.) Miron, though his time at the villas too short.

4.) Thor.  Too intense, too anti-social.  Too possessive.

1 minute ago, moules said:

The short answer as to why Miron occasionally re-appears in the villas is that the girls don't dislike him the way that many subscribers do.   He had a sexual encounter with Lilith in her bed before the evening with her on the LR couch.

And no one knows how he fits in within the Russian-speaking community of Barcelona.  He might be quite popular.

And IMO, Miron was not the worst male B-7 participant.  My bottom four:

1.)  Lacrim.  Hands-down winner.  Too many personality flaws.

2.) Tim, manipulative and controlling.  Interested only in Tim. 

3.) Miron, though his time at the villas too short.

4.) Thor.  Too intense, too anti-social.  Too possessive.

You forgot Bruno: Possessive, agressive and unpredictable !!